Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

R.I.P. Lee Crock

Started by Cap-Z-ro, May 01, 2010, 05:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crowclaw

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on October 07, 2010, 09:38:23 AM
I found another amazing battery device called 'Godzilla' here...

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/microelectricitygermkiller/

I have had excellent results with this device...very simple to make also.

Regards...

I'm interested in this device do you have any details of it that you can pass on please. it seems you have to be a member to access any info.Many thanks

Cap-Z-ro

You really have to read it yourself cc...there's just too much to report.

You just have to register to access the files...they will also keep you updated if you wish.

Its all free info.

Happy reading.

Regards...

MrMag

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on October 07, 2010, 11:18:03 AM
Your comments reflect a lack of understanding research of the concept of the device.

To dismiss without first doing due dilligence, will serve only to discourage others from getting help for themselves.

It is better to let people make up their own minds.

Regards...

Not necessarily. I think that my comments show a very good understanding with multiple devices that are used for the same purpose. The unit you are recommending could cause electrolysis and I don't think that's what you want. All we need to do is put a small charge on the cells to keep the microbes from attaching to them. If the microbes cannot attach themselves to the cells they will die. Beck's and Clark's devices do this by using a frequency which is more or less a dual duty device. Not only does it charge the cells but when the unit is set for the proper frequency "supposedly" the microbes would explode due to the resonant frequency on the device.

To recommend a device without disclosing the possibility of injuring one self is very neglectful. I know you sent them to a site to read about it but some people might just look at the picture and think that they should try hooking themselves up to a DC battery.

I am not discouraging people to treat themselves. I am only trying to show them safer alternatives. If you really think I'm against this, your wrong. I presently drink colloidal silver, I use My frequency generator as a Huda Clark device, I've used the Lee Crock unit, and I am in the process of building a Lakhovski MWO. So I guess your preaching to the choir.

No hard feelings, I just hate to be told that I have a lack of understanding of the device when the person saying it doesn't even know me or know exactly what I do understand or believe.

nievesoliveras

Is it just one wire to the mesh? Also.
Can it be hooked to the spring box metal frame?

Jesus

Cap-Z-ro

"No hard feelings, I just hate to be told that I have a lack of understanding of the device when the person saying it doesn't even know me or know exactly what I do understand or believe."

Well...if you had an understanding of the device as you say, then you would have read that the electrolysis issue is not a concern with the device,

That is all I have to say to you on this subject...as my time is valuable to me.

Jesus...the energy cleaner screen's field extends 10 inches on either side of the screen.

Your bed frame may be too far from your body...unless you have a very thin mattress.

Lee recommended hooking up to the springs in the mattress as an lesser alternative to the screen.

Regards...