Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gulf Oil Spill - new record

Started by 4Tesla, May 01, 2010, 08:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhiScience

Just look at the pretty colored oil coming out of that well now.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/multimedia/multicam/

Thank you NALCO  >:(
The function of science is to make observations and measurements and to find correlations between the observed facts.

Rosphere

How much would it cost to anchor three large floats about a thousand yards away from one another, in a triangle pattern, centered on the leaking well head.  Then, lower a large sock around the three anchor cables stretching from the surface down towards the sea floor, (given the right material for the job.)

This large vertical column would naturally separate and contain the oil for loading directly onto tankers on the surface.

A large dome might also be constructed, later, to capture the gas as well.

If only my one small voice could be heard.  :(

giantkiller

The planet is broken...
This disaster in the same time frame as 2012, and the technology mentioned in Revelation, Koreans going at it, Iran and Israel going at it...
Guess who's coming to dinner?
Every eye shall see, every knee shall bow. Not being religious here. I already know the ending to this horror story. ' read the book...
Alot of people are going to very happy when the Referee blows the whistle, e'r I mean horn.

And there's always the Jihad cleanup crew for those who don't want to leave the field.

Quote from: Rosphere on June 16, 2010, 10:21:20 PM
How much would it cost to anchor three large floats about a thousand yards away from one another, in a triangle pattern, centered on the leaking well head.  Then, lower a large sock around the three anchor cables stretching from the surface down towards the sea floor, (given the right material for the job.)

This large vertical column would naturally separate and contain the oil for loading directly onto tankers on the surface.

A large dome might also be constructed, later, to capture the gas as well.

If only my one small voice could be heard.  :(

wattsup

Those big brained BP bastards should have made a sarcophagus to lower right over that pipe. From day one, it should have been ready to deploy. The broken pipe is 21" in diameter and at 70,000 PSI and 60,000 BPD, the sarcophagus only needs 14 pipe manifolds to then provide a 5,000 PSI feed pressure to each. It's called Laminar Flow and these guys should have done this from day one. Stupid shmucks thinking they will close that pipe just wasted the Gulf away. Fuck.

I just cannot believe that this is real. Those second and third wells they are doing are not going to do anything. Each will get over 20,000 PSI and blow again. Bravo Man. What a farce.

Just take any oil land tank, cut the bottom and put some manifolds then put it on a barge and lower it on the fuckin pipe with six winches. Big deal. Should not have taken more then 5 days to do. Then have 14 pumps working day in day out. Then tell the refineries in the Gulf to empty their lands tanks and accept no more imported oil. They will have to refine this oil until everything is under control.

Who the fuck is running that show anyways. Why does he not have enough brains to do this. I don't know. But just wait when this oil hits other countries and they see nothing being accomplished. Man, shit will hit the fan very soon.

We better take some yoga classes to be flexible enough to bend over and kiss our asses good-bye.

CompuTutor

The more I learn,
The sicker I get!

It isn't the mile down that is the worst part
They dug 4.5 miles into the earth through
so many mantle sections they are now fucked.

The pressure of what they tapped
has destroyed most of the drill feed.

That means that the insidiously high pressures
are now levelling into the higher strata now.

All of those higher and lesser pressure levels
are being super-pressurized by the below stuff.

those are causing a volcano mount a full
mile and a half wide to form on the gulf's sea bottom.

By the time you've read this
most likely two miles wide.

THEY CANNOT BLOCK THE PIPE NOW !

To do so would be sure suicide,
but then again two extra relief wells
is equally insane if they aren't shallow taps.

I mean that if they are trying to adjunct the current "Hole"
at a shallow depth to siphon of most of the oil, then OK.

If those idiots at BP
are making two more
deep well pimples,
we are so fucking doomed!

Just the entire federal blockage
on any and all camera coverage
is making me nervous actually.

There arresting anyone with a camera!

Only step left is martial law.

I'm not real familiar with the interviewer,
but the interviewee is the real deal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv0xgnPQWYA