Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SM's TPU SUMMARY. What We Know So Far.

Started by FatBird, May 02, 2010, 08:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

Quote from: giantkiller on May 03, 2010, 01:59:59 PM
@IST,
You are correct about the diodes.
If you pulse the magnet from only one side the power only goes in one direction. In other words you have pulsed DC. Gotoluc smacked both sides in his vid. The cap still gets charged.
The alignment of the Bloch wall is jacked back and forth or only in one direction or enhanced.
In the Bedini setup the 2 magnets are shearing and enhancing the Bloch wall. A free way to get BEMF.

In the use of magnets they and Mother Nature wants balance. This return to balance is the key as expressed by Walter Russell. We have ways to dislodge it but Momma Nature has the last say! Aint nobody happy if momma ain't happy. This directly relates to the female side of using eneregy as stated by Dale Pond.

so then a neo banger npn pnp  in sync .. will scare ya !

lol

i have smoked those mots  litterly burnt the varnish off them ...

ist!

and im talking the PRIMARY...  not the secondary ... from running it backwards ...  lmfao!

so what has everyone ELSE BEEN DOING ? hummmm

TO THE NEW MOMMA NATURE TAKEING OVER ... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJbFVJvRqOQ

GUESS WHO ?

: ) ; ) 

HAWK EYE ST
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

otto

Hello all,

seems dangerous to post here!

@FatBird

you said a pound and a half for the open TPU. OK, its a guess. Now lets guess about the weight of the lamp cable that we can see: its maybe 10% of the pound and a half.

Now the main question: whats with the rest of 90% of the weight??

What could be soooo heavy? Wood? Plastic? Cork? Nooooooo, dont say its a metal!!

And not to forget, the wires are only to get kicks, little kicks!! and a rotation!!! Dont forget this.

Otto

FatBird

OTTO,  Thanks for your thoughts.  If we add in the weight of the 9V battery, Ferrite Core, wire, plastic rings, etc, I think that it weighs about .6 or .7 KG.

SM kept complaining about the heat buildup, which implies HIGH CURRENT in the Control Winding.  Therefore, I think his TPUs are Closed Loop, something like my drawing below.

otto

Hello all,

@FatBird

the drawing is nice but I cant say if its good or not because I never tried your setup. But what I know for sure is that some coils are longer then others. Something like primaries and secondaries but dont think about them in a classical way. I said primaries and secondaries so people can easier understand and thats all. And there is no relation between a peimary and secondary like in a transformer. I hope I have shown this with my ECD.

The people here are always thinking about a core in a wrong way: why should it even contain iron or ferrite? Not to mention "pure" iron cores. Arent there a lot of other metals that would do a good "job" in a TPU??

Didnt I post a long time ago that cores made with alloys gave me better results then pure metals?

I would also love to see GK has changed his iron wire cores or collectors and tries something else as a core or collector metal. Just for fun.

Closed loop hmmmmm......no comment.

Otto

Eighthman

Could someone help me in regard to these "8 inch" pictures.  I'm not clear on what I'm seeing. 

First, are these black rings plastic?  Second, is this the whole TPU or was some kind of external toroid wound around everything?  Why are there two parallel black rings? Was this double ring assembly just a piece of junk lying around that he used?

The large gauge control coils look like a well established rotating field design using 3 switched coils.

Thanks