Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SM's TPU SUMMARY. What We Know So Far.

Started by FatBird, May 02, 2010, 08:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

Quote from: FatBird on May 04, 2010, 09:09:04 PM
It seems like SM used at least 1 Toroid on all of his TPUs.

Is it possible that the 90 degree delay between the Toroid Coils SEQUENCES the Coils on the TPUs, thus getting the rotating magnetic field?

a rotating magnetic feild can made from a single wire ..

but my switch method must be employed ..

regards ..

ist

but then the question arizes does the feild ever even rotate at all ?   lol

i beleave it does not .. as your simply pulseing electro magnets in sequeance

it would apear to rotate but infact it is not ..  same thing can be said for the jt and an led it flashes so fast it aapears constant to the human osbserver but in fact it is not constant dc ..

unless you make it such ..
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

e2matrix

@Fatbird thanks for starting this excellent thread.  Great for those of us here who haven't been on the forum for 3 years.  Although I've been reading about the TPU for over 10 years IIRC and have been researching like things for about twice as long. 
    I'm wondering if the fact that he is using audio frequencies (5Khz) in this might be setting up a vibration in something (magnet?) that would have something to do with the gyro effect.  Just a guess although the idea of a rotating magnetic field sounds more interesting.  A couple of the pics look like I'm seeing a magnet or magnets in them.  Does anyone know if they do or do not definitely have a magnet in them?  I'm just thinking about the electricity amplifying effect GK mentioned and I saw gotoluc do with a couple magnets from a thread about 2 years ago (here: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4124.0;topicseen ). 

After thinking about it I'll go with the rotating magnetic field being sequentially fired by the control coils.  At least for the moment it fits in with my idea of something that could produce a near runaway power effect that SM says can happen.  Is this something that is already known ? -- that the control coils are pulsed in sequence around the circle - round and round inducing power into the larger collector coil?  Also in the open one pictured that looks like 2 pieces of dark metal? where are the collector coils?  In that one I'm assuming the dark material is metal with a split somewhere and so it's just like a one turn coil or split toroid which may draw power from the 2 ends?  Remember the Russian that was lighting a bulb when connected to each end of a long nail or even a drill bit that ran through a split copper tube?   Well I'm probably rambling now about stuff everyone already knows.  But if not maybe somewhere in the ramble is some food for thought  ;)

giantkiller

The process is effecting the Bloch wall. The magnet keeps it in tact at a speed greater than 'c' / SOL. Refer to ttBrown, leedskalnin.
When you twist it the field wants equilibrium there fore snaps back. This can cause a discharge or power movement. Refer to Kunel patent. The weak field can be used from a cabinet magnet or between two poles of 2 electromagnets in air. The gap between them. Refer Don Smith PVC coil.
The field can only be mangled or enhanced when in the way of a shock conduction. Tis better to jack it in air/ less power is needed. This is what Magnacoaster is doing. Or 2 coils in resonance at 90 degrees causes this twist also. They want to connect. Refer to Leedskalnin, Bibhas De.

Look again with this new information for now your eyes are wide open.

--gk. I'll be back in 2 weeks.

Quote from: e2matrix on May 04, 2010, 11:02:02 PM
@Fatbird thanks for starting this excellent thread.  Great for those of us here who haven't been on the forum for 3 years.  Although I've been reading about the TPU for over 10 years IIRC and have been researching like things for about twice as long. 
    I'm wondering if the fact that he is using audio frequencies (5Khz) in this might be setting up a vibration in something (magnet?) that would have something to do with the gyro effect.  Just a guess although the idea of a rotating magnetic field sounds more interesting.  A couple of the pics look like I'm seeing a magnet or magnets in them.  Does anyone know if they do or do not definitely have a magnet in them?  I'm just thinking about the electricity amplifying effect GK mentioned and I saw gotoluc do with a couple magnets from a thread about 2 years ago (here: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4124.0;topicseen ). 

After thinking about it I'll go with the rotating magnetic field being sequentially fired by the control coils.  At least for the moment it fits in with my idea of something that could produce a near runaway power effect that SM says can happen.  Is this something that is already known ? -- that the control coils are pulsed in sequence around the circle - round and round inducing power into the larger collector coil?  Also in the open one pictured that looks like 2 pieces of dark metal? where are the collector coils?  In that one I'm assuming the dark material is metal with a split somewhere and so it's just like a one turn coil or split toroid which may draw power from the 2 ends?  Remember the Russian that was lighting a bulb when connected to each end of a long nail or even a drill bit that ran through a split copper tube?   Well I'm probably rambling now about stuff everyone already knows.  But if not maybe somewhere in the ramble is some food for thought  ;)

e2matrix

Thanks GK - I'm taking notes and doing my homework  ;D    I've got notes saved and patents saved from all those people too.  I bought Don Smith's book many years ago too.   I had just been playing with a coil last night on my signal generator and when I held a magnet near it at lower frequencies (low audio) you could really feel the vibration of the magnet.  That's where I got the idea it might have some relevance here but now I think otherwise.   

By 'c' are your referring to the speed of light?  I gotta ask what SOL is as I'm not familiar with that term except in 'sh** outa luck'   :D     Maybe I'll find it after doing my homework...

giantkiller

Yep. Speed of light.
Be careful grabbing the magnets. They can cause harm to you. Duct tape them to a wooden stick and the apply them that way.
You gotta scope?