Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SM's TPU SUMMARY. What We Know So Far.

Started by FatBird, May 02, 2010, 08:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teslaalset

Quote from: powerunlimited on July 12, 2010, 07:21:46 AM
The reason is simple, money,he gets a monthly amount I believe,the deal he made ends the moment
someone builds a tpu.

Those are your personal fictions.
The level of knowledge of some people in this forum should not be underestimated. If SM is threatened by powerful organizations they better hire professional people to disturb discussions here with at least EE level knowledge, not by threatening SM himself. So, in my opinion the so-called anti-SM posting can be from anybody but SM as well.

Introducing all kinds of conspiracy theories is a waste of effort.
They may be right, they may be wrong.
It will not stop enthusiasts from investigating. It's the best way to move forward, otherwise we would still live in caves. ;)

fritz

Hi,

I hope this is not offtopic.

I read the pdf from otto&roberto on their TPU==ECD experiments.

Thats very nice - but their story how the mosfet emitts whatever is pretty mindboggling.

What really happens (and I´ve seen this on my bench quite often) is a power matching caused by thermal increase of the mosfet output resistance.

This mosfet is driving somewhat lc oscillator circuit (c is parasitic coil capacitance).
If the mosfet temperature rises (because connected L has quite low resistance) the output resistance of the mosfet increases (which even accelerates) the heating up.

As we know from rf - the optimum power transfer happens if the source impedance matches the load impedance.
As long as the mosfet is cold and the output impedance is low - it dampens the connected lc load.
On heating up the output resistance finally matches the load impedance - so what we see is thermal biasing.
Now the connected lc circuit gets pumped - and its even possible that the mosfet can cool down now - if it drops in an parallel resonance. This would even explain why the mosfet is in the end less cold than the attached cooler  - because warming up is only necessary to start this.

penno64

@all

Actually already posted in BLOCH WALL thread but thought I would post here as well.

I was searching youtube for TPU replications and came across this comment posted
to this video -

TPU V1.0 Experiments (Part 1)

"
JackDurban
2 years ago I worked with Steven Mark. The magnet was a ruse. It closed a reed switch in the primary. Steven thought it would throw off analysis of snooping eyes during demos. He was the most paranoid person I ever met. By the way, if you want a little hint as to the device's basic make up and why it acted like a gyro in its resistance to motion pull Tesla's patent 381,970 circa 1888. Study the quadrature nature of the coils and disregard the rest. From there ask yourself why the specific resonant freq.
JackDurban 2 years ago see all
Video Responses"

Regards, Penno

sparks

@fritz
   In the end is the mosfet cooler than the heat sink?  I was checking out rf currents in a fluresecent bulb trying to get a standing wave in the bulb to see if it would light it up.  I was getting some moderate success but the transmitter was overheating with reflected signal.  I terminated the antennae with a glass of water that I figured would add capacitance to the antennae and sure enough the lamp lit really well and transmitter cooled down like it wasnt even keyed.  The bulb was lit way above the 4watt expectations and the antennae was putting out enough so that the modulation was busting into my kids guitar amp upstairs.  I dont know if it was overunity or not but it was a great way to light a bulb not using any filament.  I figured the bulb would run until the transistors wore out.   It produced signal also.  You could see yourself talk with intensity changes in the bulb.  I was thinking this would be great for deaf people.  They could see other people talk without lip reading.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

fritz

Quote from: sparks on July 15, 2010, 01:43:45 AM
@fritz
   In the end is the mosfet cooler than the heat sink?
in the end - well - is there an end ?
If there is an "end" means power dissipation of mosfet constant, temperatures constant, environment constant in the "end" - mosfet temperature and heatsink temperature should be identical.
I just speculated that there is thermal event or even thermal oscillation - which could cause different, variable heat.