Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SM's TPU SUMMARY. What We Know So Far.

Started by FatBird, May 02, 2010, 08:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

@powerunlimited

First I have to say that SM cant lie to me because my work is only mine and its a result of my little brain. and my 10 fingers.
But I dont see any logic: on one hand he wants that we build TPUs and on the other hand he would lie to us so we cant build TPUs.

Hmmmmm....no logic here.

I have started my work over 3 years ago and I knew that I have to learn, to build coils, TPUs and of course ask myself a lot of questions how and why....as Im really not a scientist a lot of times I cant explain myself whats goin on in my coils but that doesnt mean that I have to stop my work. So, if SM doent exactly know how his TPU works (I doubt) it doesnt matter. One day, when the TPU is finnished, others will figure out how the TPU exactly works. Hmmm....maybe.

Yes, I know and I supposed that I have talked to SM. What a honour for me!!!

Maybe one day SM is able to post his story, about himself and the TPU. If not, its not a disaster for me. I have accepted his "story" like Lindsay posted it and thats more then enough for me.

So, my advice to all people is that nobody should waste his time with wrighting a lot of stuff here about SM but try to build some coils and finally start to learn because its soooooo a nice "job".

Otto

teslaalset

Quote from: powerunlimited on July 12, 2010, 04:21:47 AM
Oh, by the way you have talked to SM a few times,you just didn't know it was him,I monitor this forum all the time.

What, in your opinion, is the purpose of SM to be be active here in this forum?

zapnic

okey i gonna say stupid things :P
gravity ???
oregon vortex will messup gravity why?

if object is heavier and lighter in nice rhythm so "washboard?"
and ed leedskaln was funny man?

powerunlimited

@otto if building a tpu by your own hands makes you feel good thats fine,but if its not built
exactly as SM's tpu
there will be no overunity power generated.

@teslaalset SM's purpose here is to make sure no one ever
figures out how to build a working tpu,to mislead and misdirect.The release of the investor tpu videos were
the thing that brought him here.

The reason is simple, money,he gets a monthly amount I believe,the deal he made ends the moment
someone builds a tpu.There is a small chance that hes under a death threat
if someone builds a tpu that works it maybe assumed by the powers that be,that
he told that person information how to build it
then he dies.A real free energy device that works and that is simple to build
would be impossible to stop,the oil market would be destroyed overnight.
The majority of  oil is used in transportation,
a tpu powering an electric car would make oil worthless,along with coal,natural gas
solar,windmills and nuclear, every energy market would go under.

sparks

Sm said in the beginning it would replace all current battery technology and it was not a free energy device.  This indicates to me that it is a power storage device.  Or an accumulator.  If he was able to charge his tpu prior to any demonstrations then what we see demonstrated is a discharge.  The weight to power ratio appears to be in conformity with electrochemical accumulators and perhaps even higher.  We have no idea how long it will be before the unit has to be recharged. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love