Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

magnet to generator to motor to transmission "generator"

Started by silverdragonrs, April 03, 2006, 10:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverdragonrs

based on my calcutations the bearing should be capable of supporting up to at LEAST 30 lbs. the weight requirement of this machine is far less than that per component. the vibrations however are a facter that i did not include, but can be kept to a minimum with balances weights and/or just good building within the machine. the force between the two magnets is great especially this close together. the metalic coating is key especially because of the emount of force pushing out, threatening to tear the bearing to shreds. technically the inner serfaces will never touch. under the currect usage of course. the use of any electronic devices in this design would damage the productiveness of the machine.

i am not saying this machine is garantied to work. i am only trying to put ideas in your heads. mostly that just because one theory or concept did not work does not mean that it can not. by combining one or more technique or concept one can easely create one of these machines.

techniques/designs/concepts included in my design are:
1) balanced weight - harmonic balance = to stabalize and reduce vibration and help continue earned momentum in down times.
2) light weight motor = to maintain (not drive) speed of device for generative purposes
3) high output low contact/friction generator = to produce power to motor and/or external
4) transmission - to increase rpm and torque of motor so that less electricity is needed to power the machine
5) frictionless bearing = to decrease friction within the machine and gain back lost rpm/power/momentum

thanks for your input,

danny

p.s. has anyone tested this yet?
I would like to quote my idol... if you please.. press any key now.. "Anykey?!, Where's the N E Key?" ~ Homer Simpson ~ ......... one day.. With lotsa hard work and dedication.. I .. will be this good.. :)

silverdragonrs

i forgot to mention

6) the magnetic assist = the entire point in the magnetic motor is not to drive the device, but to take off some of the pressure from the electric motor. also to lighten it's load, thus requiring less electricity to power it.

the entire focus of this design is to use as little power as possable in driving the generator. let me know if you have any additional ideas that would accomplish this.

and if you still think that the frictionlass bearing still will not work please give me more details on why. (not to prove anything, just so i can fix it)

thanks alot,

danny
I would like to quote my idol... if you please.. press any key now.. "Anykey?!, Where's the N E Key?" ~ Homer Simpson ~ ......... one day.. With lotsa hard work and dedication.. I .. will be this good.. :)

silverdragonrs

the only use for the electric motor is to get the magnetic motor past its sticky spots. wich is why i say that it is not to "drive" the motor. just to "maintain speed"

thanks again,

danny

dracozny

there are many versions of functioning magnetic motor with an electric kick stator to keep it from getting stuck.
there is even a japaneese motor which i have not heard news from in some time with a similar concept they even attached a generator which caused the system to be 80% overunity but the claim was not substatiated.

silverdragonrs

ok, i have no idea whats out there really i just started this area of study (energy production and manipulation) and am just trying to get my ideas out there before i lose my mind to the coffee....... (30 pots in one week has got to do something to the brain :) )

so basically your saying it's been done. cool well at least i know im on the right path.

what i like about this system is that is is multimodular and can be customised to fit any aplication. add more generators for more output and more motors for power to drive bigger generators kinda thing

thanks for you responce

danny