Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Finally - A Quick Cheap Natural and Legal Cure for Cancer

Started by Cap-Z-ro, May 06, 2010, 06:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaelin

Well, I have to chime in here on this. You can also use good
old baking soda to make your body more alkaline. I do this now
my self. For what its worth, I feel a hell of a lot better now than
I did before. One teaspoon in a 12oz water couple a times a day,
more if you can up to 4. Not so caustic a mix to deal with. If you
get this wrong, you may upchuck a bit. I have not yet tho.

thay

Cap-Z-ro

IwH quote:

" Sorry Cap, that's not correct.  MMS1 is a sodium chlorite and water mix, not sodium hypochlorite (commonly known as bleach).  And as far as I understand it, taking the sodium chlorite solution on its own, without combining it with five parts citric acid, would also be harmful (although it can be used as a water purifier). "

Thanks for that clarification IwH.

I do wish they had been more clear in their info.

First, they speak of the CHC in one breath, and then make reference to sodium chlorite the next...making it appear as though 'sodium chlorite' is just 'sodium hypochlorite' shortened.

I heard that combining baking soda with maple syrup is also effective for cancer thay...did you have a serious condition it helped also ?

It would be useful to know how effective it is.

Also, I was hoping you or Lee would have come back in the 'Dear cap' thread, I had more stuff to add...oh well. I'll see if I can work it into another bit.

Regards...

Sprocket

Quote from: jadaro2600 on May 07, 2010, 11:41:21 PM
Are you somehow implying that there's an ILLEGAL cure for cancer?

It's only illegal if it's cheap & effective! :)

Seriously though, MMS1 has been around for years and if you read up on Jim Humble you will find that the PTB's have been trying to have him incarcerated for quite a while now - sounds like it is fulfilling their definition of "illegal"...

btw, been using MMS1 sporadically for a few years now without problems.

haithar

haha this reminds me of the 'amazing crystal' instructions found on the internet, where you had to mix together some ingredients and then blow it with a straw to get super cool looking crystals. But in reality you were creating mustard gas from household components which would have easily killed you.

I'm no chemist but i wouldn't take any ingredient mix from swimming pool stores recommended on a shady internet page.

Mark69

May try the baking soda idea that Thaelin recommended.

Mark