Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BIG SHIT ABOUT TO DROP

Started by innovation_station, May 07, 2010, 08:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

WELL WERE ON ABOUT STOLEN WORK OF NT 

HOW ABOUT ALL MY STOLEN WORK ! 

AND THE ONES THAT TRYED TO PUBLICALLY STEAL SHALL BE TRIED IN COURT ASWELL

MK1 I WILL ADD TO INCLUDE THE ONES THAT CONTINUALLY DELETE MY WORDS   SHALL BE JOINED IN THE SAME COURT ROOM

ASS PIRATE !   

BRING IT ON BITCH FAGGET !

HAARP IS TESLAS WORK !

OOOOO  HELL TO PAY !

IST

CONSIDER THIS YOUR FINAL WARNING !

ist mudders under his breath mules !   lol

i'd call em donkeys but that is too nice a term they atleast reproduce ..

a mule can not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CVLVaBECuc&NR=1

SMALL TOWN...  JCM

SEE YA !

BY DELETING MY WORDS AND MY THOUGHTS YOUR JADEING  AND MISSLEADING THE HUMAN RACE...

AND YOU THOUGHT WAR CRIMES ARE TAKEN HARD IN WORLD COURT ! 

LIEING AND DELETING MY WORDS IS SIMPLY REDIRRECTING HUMAN DEVELOPMENT ... IM A RESERCHER / INVENTOR 

I CHOOSE TO POST AND SHARE MY WORK PUBLIC ..   

THOS THAT FOR WHAT EVER REASON  THINK THEY CAN CONTROL FREEDOM OF SPEACH ARE MISTAKEN !

AND WE SHALL LET THE COURTS BE THE JUDGES !

BASED ON ROCK SOILD FACTS !
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

allcanadian

@Infringer
QuoteIt is very hard to understand this life but really I will not ever fully comprehend it while I will never give up on trying there is no perfect individual and no perfect government perfect is a standard that will never be met we must embrace difference I agree but the thousands who died in NY have clearly rolled in there graves many of times as well as the surviving family when people say this war had no purpose clearly you would have a difference of opinion if it were your family ....
I think the purpose of the war has been known for some time, for a long time the U.S. has been destabilizing foreign countries. First they corrupt or replace the government, devalue the currency through high interest loans, send in corporate contractors then start exporting all the natural resources such as oil for pennies on the dollar, they also get very cheap labor. If this was happening in your country and you had no way to stop the superpower doing this what would you do? Would you give them a big wet kiss and call them your savior or would you try to stop them from stealing your childrens future? The truth is you can only screw over so many people or countries until someone decides that they have had enough and takes the matter into their own hands.

As well, what happened at NY was horrific and a tragedy as roughly 3000 innocent people died not to mention over 4500 honorable soldiers who have died in the war to date. It is senseless that this many good people should die but here is another number you probably won't hear in the news. 840,000+ , that is the number of civilians in Afganistan and Iraq who have been killed, it is estimated that half of them were women and children. Now tell me, are all these innocent peoples lives of any less value than the 3000 that died at NY? I can pick up any newspaper and find some article on the war or NY or 911 but what of the 840,000+ innocent people who have died to date and continue to be killed---- what of them?. You see there is always two sides to every story and I am afraid this little portion of history is not going to end well for either side.
Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

chessnyt

There is a lot of the truth about U.S. corporations and the U.S. government that are finally coming to the surface:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=372099667&blogId=492831812

MrMag

Quote from: allcanadian on May 09, 2010, 05:15:45 PM
@InfringerI think the purpose of the war has been known for some time, for a long time the U.S. has been destabilizing foreign countries. First they corrupt or replace the government, devalue the currency through high interest loans, send in corporate contractors then start exporting all the natural resources such as oil for pennies on the dollar, they also get very cheap labor. If this was happening in your country and you had no way to stop the superpower doing this what would you do? Would you give them a big wet kiss and call them your savior or would you try to stop them from stealing your childrens future? The truth is you can only screw over so many people or countries until someone decides that they have had enough and takes the matter into their own hands.

As well, what happened at NY was horrific and a tragedy as roughly 3000 innocent people died not to mention over 4500 honorable soldiers who have died in the war to date. It is senseless that this many good people should die but here is another number you probably won't hear in the news. 840,000+ , that is the number of civilians in Afganistan and Iraq who have been killed, it is estimated that half of them were women and children. Now tell me, are all these innocent peoples lives of any less value than the 3000 that died at NY? I can pick up any newspaper and find some article on the war or NY or 911 but what of the 840,000+ innocent people who have died to date and continue to be killed---- what of them?. You see there is always two sides to every story and I am afraid this little portion of history is not going to end well for either side.
Regards
AC

AC,

Sorry, I take it back. I guess your not hiding under a rock. Well said.

And to everyone else. PLEASE STOP STEALING IST's DISCOVERIES !!!!
I know it will tie our hands. We won't be able to turn on our light switches or T.V.'s but he has been working
on all of these devices for over 2 years now and it's not fair to steal his hard work.

Sorry to be off topic, but I just had to say it. :)