Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does Anyone Know What's Happened to Dr. Timothy Thrapp & Co?

Started by Bob Smith, May 08, 2010, 10:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Quarktoo
Quote:
One thing is for sure, spreading knowledge is key to free energy realization.
------------------------------
Any place you care to point?
A place someone could look, learn and understand enough
to  replicate/spread  this knowledge?
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

quarktoo

Quote from: ramset on September 08, 2010, 12:20:13 AM
Quarktoo
Quote:
One thing is for sure, spreading knowledge is key to free energy realization.
------------------------------
Any place you care to point?
A place someone could look, learn and understand enough
to  replicate/spread  this knowledge?
Chet

I would try a work bench piled with test equipment, parts and prototypes.

When you get there, you will have nothing you can sell or safely publicly demonstrate because the minute you do disclose all hell is going to break loose. It is best to keep it verbal, explain the principles and look at what has been invented.

If you understand my simple two laws that govern free energy devices and that Einstein's E=MC2 is the math that roughly governs the conversion, most of anything you could ever want to invent already has been.

I could show people how to information and get all kinds of unwanted attention, have people break into my home and get placed under a gag order. What would I get for that? ZERO. It is best to share that type of info. on a personal level with family and people you know. The knowledge is spreading and the house of cards based in disinformation is falling.

No army, and Rockafeller's oil companies ARE backed by the military, has ever defeated an insurgency by the masses.

Viet Nam, Iraq, Afghanistan are just a few examples. Somehow I think the good will of the masses will prevail in this battle as well. When that energy card falls, all the control cards fall including banking. The zionists will have to go out and produce something like the rest of us instead of being a parasite on Wall Street living off a host.

Me thinks this is a part of the "golden age" that occurs after the Earth changes at the end of 2012. That would be a good time to begin sharing how to information.

Learn everything you can from Thane Heinz and how to use shorted coils. That is pretty safe to play with as long as you never feed the snake its own tail.

Pirate88179

Quote from: quarktoo on September 07, 2010, 11:22:00 PM
I put up and back up my claims. He won't and he can't. I damn sure don't have some God complex and go around proclaiming things I can't back up.

If people understand the basic rules of how ALL FREE ENERGY DEVICES work, the science will progress. He seems to have a problem with that progression.

Tell you what Ramset, since the empty hat IwillBeInebriated won't take the challenge, why don't you do something constructive and do it for him. Name ANY well documented free energy device and I will show you the accelerator and the mass being converted. Your choice of devices.

I have several free energy devices that are more than well documented.  This is not to be confused with Overunity....different stuff.

My earth battery is free energy in that I can run my outside lights and Christmas lights for free. (400 leds)  I have done this for years now. (well documented)

The Joule Thief circuits I have built also give me "free" energy in that, all of my friends give me their "dead" batteries, as well as all of the "dead" batteries I have from my business and I can light stuff for months off of each one of them.

Maybe this should be called "free to me" energy, I really don't know.  all I know is I have all the lights I need and it does not cost me anything at all.  Sounds free to me.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

quarktoo

Quote from: Pirate88179 on September 08, 2010, 01:31:20 AM
I have several free energy devices that are more than well documented.  This is not to be confused with Overunity....different stuff.

My earth battery is free energy in that I can run my outside lights and Christmas lights for free. (400 leds)  I have done this for years now. (well documented)

The Joule Thief circuits I have built also give me "free" energy in that, all of my friends give me their "dead" batteries, as well as all of the "dead" batteries I have from my business and I can light stuff for months off of each one of them.

Maybe this should be called "free to me" energy, I really don't know.  all I know is I have all the lights I need and it does not cost me anything at all.  Sounds free to me.

Bill

Yep, that term "free energy is a tricky one. Are we talking energy from nothing, (that would be impossible) or energy you don't have to pay for? Of course by that logic, hacking your electric meter is free energy.

Mass to atomic energy converter is a completely accurate statement when discussing the free energy devices that people are interested in replicating that would produce more than enough energy to replace oil.

When Tesla spoke of connecting to the wheel work of nature, he was talking about converting mass into the atomic energy contained within the mass. The universe makes and supplies the mass to you for free and since you cannot create or destroy energy, it is still there although it has less potential.

For me anyway, free energy always means economic as the word free implies and the source is mass and it not chemical but rather atomic.

Tesla spoke of free energy in his ozone patent and wrote about sinking a tank in water as an analogy. Stan Meyer and Puharich were not the first to discover the process of water fuel, that most likely would have been Tesla.

Once you understand how Meyer used a laser accelerator in his air gas processor to produce ozone overunity, and how he mixed that with steam to produce hydrogen peroxide in a resonant cavity with piezo elements then you understand water fuel.

Puharich gave it away when he revealed that the molecular bond angle of the water shifted from 104.5 degrees to 109 degrees. Look up the molecular bond angle of hydrogen peroxide. It is 109 degrees just like Puharich stated in his lectures on youtube.

Where is the accelerator? The laser in the air gas processor is used to knock electrons off the O2 molecules to form O3. What is the mass being converted into atomic energy? Water.

Regardless of the device these two rules will apply to a free energy device.

1. All free energy devices convert mass into the atomic energy contained within the mass.
2. All free energy devices use acceleration to accomplish that task.

I have yet to ever find an exception to that rule.

Stepping up voltage in a joule thief is not overunity, higher voltage is always more efficient when producing photons. An Earth battery is a chemical conversion of metal into electricity.

So neither of them are over unity as you correctly state Bill. As far a free energy on the Earth battery, it would be free if you stole the copper pipe. Otherwise, not so much...

As for the joule thief, persistence of vision is a tricky thing?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistence_of_vision

Pirate88179

I do not use copper in my earth battery at all.  It has been working for over 3 years now and it taps into the telluric currents of the earth so, not OU more like solar power BUT, free to me.  Sort of like a windmill or water wheel, no mystery but still no cost to me at all.

This is why I call it free energy.

Now, the JT circuit does way more than just step up the voltage.  We are playing with frequencies here as well which, as you said when making light, is advantageous.  Being able to light things that normally take amps and ballasts and 110 grid power for days with a single "dead" AA battery seems to be a good thing for me.

PS  My electric bill averages $30/month US either summer or winter.  I am proud of that.  Most of my friend's bills run over $300+.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen