Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Belongins of Mike Brady, Perendev FOR SALE

Started by Borisch, May 10, 2010, 09:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeepCut

Quote from: Borisch on May 11, 2010, 06:13:52 AM
There is no more official website....

There is  an official website, owned by the guys at peswiki, that's why it forwards to them ...

jsasso

Hi all,

I would like to know what actually happened to Mike Brady's belongings. 
Mike Brady is my dad and I want to help him clear his name of all these false charges.
Has anyone got any idea where I can find any of these people who dealt with his things?
I have no clue how to go about this but I must help my dad so reaching out to you on here as some might actually know my dad and know that he is innocent.

Please get in touch with me.

Thank you
Jackie

lancaIV

Probably as prisoner in the bavarian jail : JVA Muenchen-Stadelheim !?
He will be up to 5years and 9months arrested !

CdL

wattsup

@Borisch

Is there an inventory list with some valuations since we have no way of knowing what there is. Also in what country since transport would be a real issue as well for anyone looking to buy anything of particular interest. You are not given an easy task. Hmmmm. How much for the villa?

It is really interesting thought that for years an inventor can purport to have an overunity device (hint hint TK-SM-and gangs), but curiously enough, product never enters the market and it is always blamed on the MIB or any other sob story except the most obvious story - it was faked.

wattsup

e2matrix

wattsup ... I bet you didn't notice this thread was 3 years old and was only recently bumped up by his daughter?