Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Belongins of Mike Brady, Perendev FOR SALE

Started by Borisch, May 10, 2010, 09:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

Let this be a lesson to free energy hold outs don't ever try to hold out and milk the dry cow so to speak... If you have something your best bet is indeed open source!
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Borisch

Allow me to explain myself a bit better...

I worked for mike Brady and now I need to sell all his belongings to pay for his defence in the court of law.

I am not a scammer I am actually one of the few people who are standing by his side.

Thank you,

Borisch

DeepCut

Borisch,

no-one is going to believe you.

If you were really linked then you would have made this announcement on the official website.

Gary.

Borisch

gyulasun

Hi Boris,

Honestly,  have you ever witnessed a magnetic motor running by itself, using only the repel or attract forces of the embedded magnets?

I ask this because you mention the CDs, DVDs, USB keys and other data carriers which include WHAT?  a real working overunty magnet motor description proved in practice or ideas only working on paper?

Thanks,  Gyula