Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

CIA puts a stop to the orion project???????

Started by infringer, May 15, 2010, 02:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

I find this rather odd...

CIA stops a scientist from working with the orion project...

READ HERE:

http://www.theorionproject.org/en/05_13_10_mailing.html
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from the 'Orion Project' site:

" In the event that anything happens to any of us (injury, false legal charges, disappearance, death), and we cannot go forward, copies of this information will be released to the public. The file includes every bit of information about the scientists who can do this work and are not allowed to as well as very reliable evidence and information about those involved in the suppression - names, addresses, phone numbers, specific details of actions."

Then, I would NOW would be the time to release the info.

Why are they not doing this ?

Frankly, I do not trust Greer...I view him as a gatekeeper at best - a paid disinfo agent at worst.

In either case the fact he hasn't open sourced info that likely would be all that is needed by the freelancers on this and other alternative energy experimenters, to build reproducible working units.

Regards...

Cloxxki

Their stories are so nice and sleek, yet so incredibly vague and non-saying.
If they are the good guys, they know how to present themselves as misinformation agents. Like they are they ones who'll save the earth, s others don't need to bother starting anything of such vast proportion. They got this.

Cap-Z-ro

Yes slippery slick... and they can talk about funding this and that all day...and do.

But the telling thing is, they haven't 'open sourced' what they have already gathered, so people around here can get on with it.

Regards...

infringer

I agree but we need people like this if we are to get to the bottom of anything I am sorry but I gladly donated to the cause look at all the guy pushes for release of info and so on about ufo's and also pushing free energy weather he has found nothing or not I cant say we here have either but he is a good public spokesman and at worse he is on our side in search of the same answers weather he tries to gain money from it or not it don't matter to me and there is tons of misinformation here on this website if you ask me but it takes radical thinking to come up with radical things...

I hardly call him the bad guy ...
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-