Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to eliminate contamination from a frequency generator?

Started by void109, June 02, 2010, 01:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

void109

Quote from: gyulasun on June 02, 2010, 05:22:41 PM

What is obvious for you (because you build it) it is foggy and obscure for an outsider, yet you expect help.
Again,  you do not provide clear and enough info for a meaningful answer...

I apologize, I've had some work related emergencies pop up and I've been coding every waking moment and haven't had time to get around to schematics.  That said, I thought that my question was sufficient - how should you isolate a freq gen from your circuit.  That seems like a pretty generic question - I should not have mentioned anything else.

I'll be certain to not post again unless the thread already contains an up to date schematic of whatever it is I'm asking about :)

void109

The above posted schematic is what was left after I threw out everything in the circuit that didn't affect the result.  The secondary is open.  Looking around online, it seems like its a hassle to make a circuit to pulse at those frequencies, meaning, I don't think a 555 will do.

And again, sorry for posting insufficient information, I know I've been sloppy, I'll do better.

MrMag

Quote from: void109 on June 03, 2010, 12:18:08 PM
The above posted schematic is what was left after I threw out everything in the circuit that didn't affect the result.  The secondary is open.  Looking around online, it seems like its a hassle to make a circuit to pulse at those frequencies, meaning, I don't think a 555 will do.

And again, sorry for posting insufficient information, I know I've been sloppy, I'll do better.

No problem. Nice drawing. I agree with Fatbird, use a cap to isolate the generator.

Another thing I always do is bust off the ground lug on all the power cables on my test equipment. Not sure if it's the smartest thing to do but I was told to do this from a guy who was into OU for quite some time. It's just a habit now.

void109

Like this? (Added cap after freq gen).

BTW the Freq Gen is a Wavetek 166.  Forgot to put that in the schematic.

MrMag

That's it.

I just took a good look at your schematic. Once the induction coil is charged up from the battery, it has nowhere to go but back into the battery. Does your MOSFET get hot or is it on a heat sink?