Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to eliminate contamination from a frequency generator?

Started by void109, June 02, 2010, 01:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

void109

I have had two setups showing very promising results, which has me staring accusingly at my frequency generator.  The Zaev circuit I was playing with charged the battery, albeit slowly.  And a second circuit, which was just random craziness playing with the freq gen and an amorphous toroid transformer, at around 31Mhz showed reverse current on my ammeter.  For giggles I let it run for a bit (its touchy, only certain frequencies result in the reverse reading) and took the battery out of the circuit, and sure enough its voltage had increased.  All in all from 12.4v to 13.9v in about 45 minutes.

There's nothing special about the circuit, I'm not even routing the output back to the battery.  Therefore, I must be charging it via the frequency generator.  When the voltmeter is hooked up to the battery, when I tune it to reverse current, I'm reading 50 volts on the battery and around -900mA on the ammeter.  That seems like a lot to be pulling from the frequency generator.

Would an opto-coupler be a good solution to decouple the freq gen?  I've seen them mentioned, but I've never used one before.

I'll post pictures and the circuit in a bit just on the off-chance I won the free-energy lottery and The Man is on his way to 'clip' me.

gyulasun

What is obvious for you (because you build it) it is foggy and obscure for an outsider, yet you expect help.
Again,  you do not provide clear and enough info for a meaningful answer...

MrMag

I agree. I think we need to see a schematic of your set-up. I am not sure if you have a scope but if you do. Get the circuit running and then disconnect the freq. generator and hook it up to the scope to see what voltage you are sending to your circuit.

FatBird

The easiest way is to use a capacitor between the Generator Output and your circuit.  I recommend a 1 microfared at a minimum of 100 V.

You still need a common ground between the Gen & your circuit, but the Cap will give you the ISOLATION that you want.

Paul-R

Quote from: void109 on June 02, 2010, 01:05:17 PM
All in all from 12.4v to 13.9v in about 45 minutes.
At 12.4v, am I right that there is very little power left in the battery?
So, you appear to have fully charged it from almost flat. Good going.