Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Diametric HPG/HPM

Started by gravityblock, June 06, 2010, 06:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

A traditional HPG/HPM has a current running radially from the axis to the rim (centrifugal current) or radially from the rim to the axis (centripetal current) according to the direction of rotation and the magnetic field direction.  The brushes at the axle and the rim are both stationary in the traditional setup to form a stationary external circuit.

In the image below, we have a rotating brush that rotates with the disc and magnet, while there is a stationary brush circuit.  The stationary brush circuit is our motor and the rotating brush circuit is our generator.  The generator won't oppose the motor, and the motor won't oppose the generator.  They will work together.  The green arrows are showing the current flow.

There is a slight error in the image below, but if I correct the error, then it will lead to a lot of confusion.  The only way to correct the error without the confusion, is to draw it in 3D, and my 3D drawing abilities are very poor.  So, instead of drawing a poor 3D illustration, I will build a prototype and take a video.  I'll have the prototype finished today.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

broli

It's easier to highlight the emfs involved. Below I tried to highlight all 3. You could say that 1 and 2 cancel but then you are stuck with 3, so I don't directly see the generating part generating.

gravityblock

Quote from: broli on June 06, 2010, 07:36:35 PM
It's easier to highlight the emfs involved. Below I tried to highlight all 3. You could say that 1 and 2 cancel but then you are stuck with 3, so I don't directly see the generating part generating.

How can you say the generator part won't be generating?  Do you agree the stationary circuit has an EMF that is opposite to the rotating circuit?  If you add an additional EMF, which is the stationary brush circuit on the right half (EMF #4), then you can see how it will generate.  The stationary brush circuit will have an EMF that is opposite to the EMF generated on the disc, so it will be generating a voltage/current without opposition to the motor.  I'll be releasing the video soon.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Video to aid in the visualization, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpluXYcoA2k

@Broli:  I really appreciate you looking at this.  When the rotating brush is on the left side, it is easy to make the mistake of saying the rotating brush circuit and the rotating disc will have the same EMF and will cancel since they are both rotating together.  But, don't forget there is a stationary circuit on the right side with an EMF pointing in the opposite direction that is part of the electrical path for the rotating circuit, which will allow the induced EMF on the disc to flow through the rotating brush to the stationary brush circuit.

The green arrows in my illustration shows the direction of the current and I believe it is correct.  The current should flow diametrically across the rotating disc, then flow diametrically in the opposite direction through the rotating brush circuit and stationary brush circuit, then back to the disc.

GB

gravityblock

@Broli:

I added a fourth EMF on the stationary brush circuit to your modified drawing.  Please let me know why you ignored or overlooked this part of the circuit (I think we will both agree there is an EMF in that part of the circuit, so why ignore it when it comes to #3?).  If it was being ran as a generator, then this stationary brush circuit would have an EMF as indicated in the below image, which is opposite to the EMF generated on the disc in #1.  I may have screwed up showing the correct direction of the EMF in the image, but you should understand what I am trying to say by looking at the green arrows.

Thanks,

GB