Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New LaFonte Compensating Coil Motor/Generator

Started by Butch LaFonte, June 07, 2010, 01:33:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on June 08, 2010, 05:11:22 AM
Hi folks, Hi Butch, now that is a great idea. I hope it works out as intended. I gave it some thought and here is how i'm understanding it. I dont think just attracting ferromagnetic material would have any counter effects anyway, but it may help with the collapse side of it. So i think the idea is, if in a motor config. we input say 10 volts into the series coils and if the permanent magnet induces 5 volts counter emf into the series circuit then 5 volts is available from the
non-working coil to counter act 5 volts of counter emf, leaving us with 5 volts usable input. Which if that is the case is better than what Peter L. found in his tests that 80% of the input voltage was countered and that gave a motor prony brake efficiency in the 70 to 80 percent range and right off the bat makes your design very efficient. Now if you kept the rpm's lower, you could probably get that down to 20% counter emf, which would make the motor more efficient and the collapse recovery would make that even more efficient. Not sure if that is actually how it may work out since it may all depend on how much is induced in the working coil side and i may be misunderstanding what your intending, but i have hopes this works well.
peace love light
Tyson :)

I agree the lindemann attraction motor can be easily modified to include an external coil which resists current drop due to aligning of the rotor. But good luck getting someone who has one to try it, the "go do it yourself" attitude is popular. This makes sharing ideas to begin with useless on a forum that's oh so against patenting and closed source development.

Butch LaFonte

In the 1 foot loop you have 2 feet of wire with a magnetic field around it.
In the 50 mile loop of larger gauge wire you have a magnetic field of the same strength per foot of wire, but the wire length is 528,000 feet long. Thats 528,000 times more magnetic field, but the same wattage is being produced by both batteries.
See attached drawing.
Thanks,
Butch

broli

Quote from: Butch LaFonte on June 09, 2010, 03:26:32 PM
In the 1 foot loop you have 2 feet of wire with a magnetic field around it.
In the 50 mile loop of larger gauge wire you have a magnetic field of the same strength per foot of wire, but the wire length is 528,000 feet long. Thats 528,000 times more magnetic field, but the same wattage is being produced by both batteries.
See attached drawing.
Thanks,
Butch

This is true but you have to consider the rise time as well. The motor or so should probably rotate slowly if you are planning on using high inductance.

Butch LaFonte

Quote from: broli on June 09, 2010, 04:49:42 PM
This is true but you have to consider the rise time as well. The motor or so should probably rotate slowly if you are planning on using high inductance.
Yes, I have thought about the Coil Time Constant factor a lot. The work done by the motor would have to wait till the coils have stablized current it would seem.
Butch