Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Working Air Battery

Started by lasersaber, June 08, 2010, 11:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bizzy

Quote from: markdansie on February 23, 2011, 09:36:35 AM
Hi bizzy
I must have missed the MA results..or I am a real dumbass (many might agree with that)
I intend to build some up using the copper tube .
Please post the MA results (your volts are great)
mark
Hi Mark
No you are fine...I have not posted my amperage findings yet becuase I don't trust those numbers yet. They seem too high, so I have to rewire my amp meter from my alternator testing table to verify those findings.
I hope to have those results by the weekend.
Thanks
Bizzy

b_rads

Quote from: markdansie on February 23, 2011, 09:36:35 AM
I must have missed the MA results..I intend to build some up using the copper tube .
Please post the MA results (your volts are great)
mark
Thanks for clearing up the MA question - I just checked in and have been looking for those reading since your post.  Please do build - the more people experimenting with these cells - the faster we will derive an optimum design.  This DIY galvanic battery has some potential and the longevity Bill reported with his makes this a promising effort.
Bizzy - Many thanks for the side-by-side comparison (Copper vs. PVC).  I am surprised at the difference in performance.  Makes me rethink my builds.  Since the copper will not be consumed in these configurations, the cost can easily be justified.  I need to visit the home improvement store and gather some more materials.  Hope I can catch up.  Great work and again - Many thanks.
Brad S

b_rads

ps. Is that your homemade wine in the pics?  I am jealous!  :)

Bizzy

Quote from: b_rads on February 23, 2011, 09:53:37 AM
Thanks for clearing up the MA question - I just checked in and have been looking for those reading since your post.  Please do build - the more people experimenting with these cells - the faster we will derive an optimum design.  This DIY galvanic battery has some potential and the longevity Bill reported with his makes this a promising effort.
Bizzy - Many thanks for the side-by-side comparison (Copper vs. PVC).  I am surprised at the difference in performance.  Makes me rethink my builds.  Since the copper will not be consumed in these configurations, the cost can easily be justified.  I need to visit the home improvement store and gather some more materials.  Hope I can catch up.  Great work and again - Many thanks.
Brad S
Hi Brad
You are certainly welcome. You are also correct in that the copper will not be consumed. So the copper tubing would just be an initial investment. Only the carbon and the magnesium, and the carbon only slowly.
Also when teh cell is not in use there is no acid only water so these cells should have a much better shelf life than other cells. The only magnesium degragation will come when it is actually producing power. And with magnesium rods that size I would think the life wold be very long.
Bizzy

markdansie

@Bizzy
Many thanks and look forward to the results. The next thing is to see how long the Mag rod holds up. Thats why I will build some.

@B_Rads
many thanks for your posts. I looked at my wine rack and is sadly depleted. I often make wine with the local Italian community (and grappa he he) We have many fine wines down here in Australia.

My interest in this is a humanatarian project a friend of mine is helping out with in Africa...long story but what we develop here could be very helpfull

Mark