Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla , the NS files , Cosmos Pump ...

Started by Mk1, June 09, 2010, 07:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: DreamThinkBuild on June 09, 2010, 09:05:29 PM
... I built one based on this patent:
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=1v8uAAAAEBAJ  ...
I did look at the patent on GOOGLE'S Advanced_Patent_Search, as shown above.
I'd say it's straightforward as it goes in the text and drawing.  But if you were following the patent exactly, wouldn't it be easier to wind the coil using computer printer ribbon cable?  It would be stronger and easier to wind that coil.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

MW383

An interesting thread. Copper+Iron Coil like Stubblefield in a Tesla coil configuration. I have to admit I like this. I would imagine that a tubular secondary could be added (like standard Tesla coil designs).

Has anyone built this configuration and studied it's properties?

I play with modern induction heating which employ the pancake coil design. Obviously what I play with are 'power supplied' coils and not self powered. The circuits driving them are series-parallel resonant and zero current switching. Real neat stuff. At any rate, coils I use are Litz wire / pancake format. One side of coil has magnetic field inhibiting metallic strips thus actual useful magnetic field is uni-directional. This is typical game manufacturers of these devices employ. Again, all for induction heating. I have constructed tubular coils and inductively heated water, like in picture I posted on other forum.

Stubblefield seemed to have had ability to draw good current from his constructions. Were any amplification techniques at play here? Can this copper-iron pancake coil be made to perform at levels beyond DC mA? I wonder about these things.

MW383

I'm not so much a believer in free energy in the terms of 'making something from nothing'. Impossible, it has to come from some place. But I am open to energy systems that possibly pull from external sources, most likely in subtle ways. Such systems would not violate scientific laws if properly documented. The question I have is...is electromagnetism a candidate for such a system? If it is, then what external energy can be pulled in and from where? And..what transfer mechanism is most plausible for this task?

This remains the basis of my interest in Stubblefield systems. An earth located NS battery would at least have an opportunity to pull in external energies we know clearly exist in that environment. How much external energy is not known as I am not aware of anybody who has had performance beyond the NS battery chemistry capabilities. It is why I have stopped battery building and focused on understanding the conceptuals. If think correctly...changing magnetic fields move current AND moving current creates change in magnetic fields. Is this a way to look at a Stubblefield battery? It seems to operate in both modes which I find interesting... Thus a NS battery must operate on a switching principal at some useful frequency. This is all great, people doing this today with these things but low power, low usefulness. Chemistry bound and not pulling in from external environment in my opinion.

It is also interesting to me that Tesla reviewed the Stubblefield construction and released a variation of bifilar coil. I didn't get the impression that Tesla focused on a self powered version of this. If I am wrong, please correct me. Was the Tesla version better? I do not have enough knowledge to say. I would appreciate any education on this.

Assuming pancake format in copper-iron bifilar design, you get a combination battery / electromagnet. So..
1) There will be some electrochemical potential there. Call it 1V or less. current probably real low, mA's.
2) Connect the electrodes and a magnetic field is created. I would assume it is right angle from pancake
    surface. I also assume it is on both sides of the pancake surface. Field real weak.
3) Unconnect electrodes... Field collapses. Current induced into coil.

Theory...Supply current, build field, field interacts with 'environment' and becomes bigger somehow, current removed, field collapses, current induced. This induced current greater than supplied do to system ability to vacuum magnetic from its environment.

Question on pancake coils of this nature...They induce current ok? Sorry, I'm so used to tubular format...
What differences in this coil format that make it better/worse than standard tubular?

Sorry for being a bit crude but I need to understand the basics before moving forward... Help :)

MW383

General subject says half baked..so here is some more :)

Assume a system has slight ability to pull external magnetism from its environment and induce a current larger than its supplied one.

Assume the profits were reinvested back in. Thus more increase. Continue this cycle until some limit is achieved in exterior environment theft. I would imagine there is a limit to bandwidth in this sort of conduit.

So we have a pump that needs initial priming. One that has ability to increase in power. One that could possible sustain itself so long as enough outside environment energy theft is occurring.

So how do we convince supposed energy outside/adjacent of our system to bond with our produced field in strong enough fashion that it gets sucked back in during induction process? Stubblefield allegedly pulled it from the ground, Tesla and others allegedly pulled it out of the atmosphere. I suspect the methods in each case were similar if not fundamentally the same.

While still baked, I ponder frequencies... Do we need to tune our 'radio' to the same channel as surrounding energy we intend to pull in? I suspect this is somewhat variable in nature so we need a tuner that follows along and always stays in tune. Forum member Tishitang thought along these lines. I haven't heard from him in quite some time now....

Like I said...baked.  ::)

MW383

I plan on talking with the ground this weekend via my induction circuit + pancake coil. Am limited to only 2 frequencies and I think they are both wrong (25khz, 50khz). The driving circuit operation is probably wrong for this application too but I will try anyway...

I think that I will have to build all new system that is more tuned for this type of work.

Plan is to use test probes in ground, in vicinity of my 'invading' magnetic field and look for any electrical responses. Crude, but all I can think of at the moment. I'm open to testing suggestions.

Questions...(i'm not expert in any of this...)
1) what is field geometry for pancake coil look like?
2) anyone using ferrites to inhibit or modify magnetic field geometries?