Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to build a gravity wheel.

Started by AB Hammer, June 11, 2010, 01:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreamThinkBuild

Hi Smoky,

Ya, something like that.

I tried a hammer with a hole at the end mounted to a shaft(no magnets). It did swing pretty good(starting from the 12 o'clock position) but not very far into quadrant 4(just on the edge). It would seem that the magnetic ramp might have to extend half way into quadrant 3. It could be the weight was off or too much friction in my rough test.

Another idea is to mount the hammer to one side of a bicycle wheel for using better bearings.

Low-Q

Just have in mind that a SMOT ramp does not add extra energy. It is just permanent magnets that will not provide any extra energy at all - really!

Vidar

AB Hammer

Because nobody has posted it. I will post it here for construction reason for ideas.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:_F._M._Chalkalis_Gravity_Wheel

Yes he is using a motor to accelerate the overbalanced wheel. Will it ever make enough energy to power itself? This would be for opinions and testing.

I wanted to point out his holding device for wheel builds. I found it to be simple and effective.

I only had a short time, and I'm back to the shop.
Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

mscoffman

Quote from: AB Hammer on July 09, 2010, 08:27:41 PM

Because nobody has posted it. I will post it here for construction reason for ideas.

Yes he is using a motor to accelerate the overbalanced wheel. Will it ever make enough energy to power itself? This would be for opinions and testing.

In a perfect world the supports for something will be perfectly
stiff, but in the real world. Even the stiffest support with have
small movement excursions associated with them. This means
the universe provides a back energy wave associated with the
forward energy wave created by the gravitational imbalance
from the machine. Only if the support were perfect would there
be no energy exchange. So I think a material's physical stiffness
is a source of this energy, annealed or recharged to some
extent by random thermal motion. and fracture and breakage is
an indication that this material energy has been discharged.
You can see this is happening where his nailed wood headboard
is beginning to separate apart.

Capturing only a small amount of back energy wave in a high
efficiency device would be needed, but does one call this
overunity energy or does one call it stored energy? The
self annealing part probably truly is overunity.

:S:MarkSCoffman

sm0ky2

Quote from: AB Hammer on July 09, 2010, 08:27:41 PM

I wanted to point out his holding device for wheel builds. I found it to be simple and effective.

I only had a short time, and I'm back to the shop.
Alan

That video is interesting for a couple of reasons.

what i see in this video is a tiny motor hes using the turn the two upper "roller-drive" wheels.
This is a well known propulsion technology. It is used in everything from toy HotWheel car racetracks, to bumpercars, even Skybuckets, Skilifts, baseball throwing machines, Skeet Shot launchers,balistic-testing machines, the list goes on and on. Basicaly the full momentum of the high-speed rollers is transfered to the object and the process is very efficient. - the fact that he used this particular method, over a million other choices, tells me hes got something going on upstairs. not yur average backyard tinkerer.

This type of expertise ( i believe) can only come from a long time of working on the problem, as many of us know all too well.
This guy ( at least from my first impression) appears to be honestly working towards the cause. As opposed to thousands of people that hoax an effect and act stupid about how it could ever have happened.... or try to get $$ out of fools, for their phony balogny device that does nothing at all.

he has the engineering right, hes done his math...
we should give him a thread and get him over here...
anyways,.

The second thing that stands out,

is the fact that he is adding the propulsion force:

A) not only at the top of the stroke (bingo!),

but also

B)on the same plane as the gravitational vector. (double bingo!) -

which i think is useful knowledge, should a particular gravity-wheel include the addition/re-integration of rotational force.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.