Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Browser Crashing only on OU forum last 2 days ?

Started by e2matrix, June 19, 2010, 11:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

The last couple days I can't seem to get on the forum here without my browser crashing.  It completely closes without warning.  I've tracked it down to being related to Java script.  If I disable Java and Java script it does not crash.  I've noticed in this same time frame a new popup here that is a small green square in the upper right corner that repeatedly pops up as some sort of Ad.  When I disabled Java that no longer shows up so I suspect this may be the culprit. 
   Anyone else having this problem?

Pirate88179

I am not having any problems like that.  What browser are you using?  I use firefox with adblock and no script and all is well.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Hugo Chavez

still seems to be slower loading after blocking those links.

e2matrix

thanks darkspeed.  It was clicksor.com that was causing the crashes here in Opera.  I had figured that out and don't know why I didn't think about blocking it as I had just been disabling Java when I came here.  PITA but all is fine now   ;)