Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Moving salt water with electricity and magnets

Started by Low-Q, June 19, 2010, 04:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

If I can move water with electricity, I could also distribute water where I want without concerning about moving mass in a traditional way. Think of two parallel conductors. Between them there is a droplet of salt water. If I add current, AC or DC, the droplet will be forced away due to the magnetic field that builds up.

If I can use this method to move mass to one side of a gravity wheel I want, I don't have to take care of how much energy I need to move mass upwards - or do I?

I want to find out how much electric energy I need to move - let's say 1ml salt water 1m up compared to the potential energy I gain with 1ml salt water at 1m higher altitude.

An experiment:
So I made two parallel copper rods and placed them on the surface of salt water. I have only DC power supply at the moment, so the electrolysis started. I could however see the water flowing slowly in one direction away from the power supply connectors along the parallel copper track. This means it is possible to move salt water directly with electric power.

I thought maybe this could be used to power a gravity wheel...hopefully with excess energy...