Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mk1 tested intuition helper, its time for overdrive !

Started by Mk1, June 22, 2010, 07:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

GK you got ALL the cool toys ;)    I got into binaural beats when I first read Robert Monroe's books on OOBE.  Then bought a Voyager (and later XL model) from one of Monroe's students (who I met) who designed and built the Voyager.  It's a binaural beat hemi-sync brain wave machine using lights and sound with a bunch of programs to choose from.  Really a wild device on some programs.  The Voyager XL is really awesome but traditional medicine apparently started getting worried how effective they were and Theta Technologies (maker of Voyager) got a visit by the FDA or similar gov agency which chased them into seclusion.  I think you can still find them around though. 

NickZ

@ All:
      Keely mentioned that some of his devices relied on his mind's energy to sinc-up and work properly.   And, that the ultimate technology,  is that of non-technology,  based on,  or run by Mind Technologies.
  It has been said that some space ships utilize mind control to fly. 
   Radionics also has a hand in there, as that is the ability to pick up and register those invisible emanations, like thought waves, that can also have the ability to condence matter out thin air.
    While the eyes register energy as light and color, the ears hear the same thing as sound, and the skin registers it as a vibration,  but it is all the same energy, (vortex field energies), flowing into our planets vortex, from our Sun's Vortex, combined with the Galactic pulse.
  Theres are endless vibrations, sounds, and light energies to play with, visible as well as invisible,  and hopefully some day (not far away) we'll be able to manufacture some real usable electric power there from.
                                      NZ