Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New GR Machine, open source 22JUN2010

Started by FICAT10N, June 22, 2010, 08:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

In my opinion this is what is happening.

The weight may indeed be applying its weight to the fixed fulcrum rather than its position but the weight on that fixed fulcrum will be increased due to leverage, according to the distance that the weight is from the fixed fulcrum...

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

FICAT10N

AHH! You guys are right about the pictures that I posted! The fulcrom has to be on the same side as the weight and it has to be locked down on that side! Sorry, literally 4 hours of sleep in 4 days. Those pictures were not as I had designed this machine, it was to just try and make it easier for my family to see and I didn't think much about it. BUT LOOK AT THE LINK FOR THE ANIMATION VIDEO STARTING AT 0:34!!!!! Free energy!!!! This means the gravity wheel can work as well. I am not trying to patent this to make money off of it, but if anyone takes credit for it, be prepared to be to back it up for your life and be able to take a lie detector test. It won't work to take credit for it. Sorry about messing up, thanks for catching me and thanks for your time! Look at the youtube animation video!!!

mr_bojangles

if those two weights weigh the same, then it would be impossible to lift one, seeing as how it would be balanced
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

Low-Q

Quote from: FICAT10N on June 22, 2010, 08:54:06 PM
I have a video on YouTube of what I think is a pretty new idea. I am not trying to hide anything from anyone as it is probably the most basic idea around. My username there is also FICAT10N and the video is GR Machine in case the link doesn't show up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahSvBHR78-o

Please tell me if this wouldn't or wouldn't work and why. Thanks.
The machine probably doesn't work because the video is removed by the user?

Vidar