Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Steven Mark video released April 2006 !

Started by hartiberlin, April 14, 2006, 12:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Hofmann

hi stefan,
its me again I was to fast with the last post, can you not put the whole video on your site for downloading? I got broadband and this should take only 5 minute to download the 112mb.
thanks
walt

hartiberlin

Hi Walt,
just download all the parts to your harddisk and
then rightclick onto the stevennew_split.zip and in the popup
leftclick
Extract to here
via the WinRar symbol.
Then it will extract easily.
To put up one 115 Mbytes file would make too much traffic,
cause several people would need to download it several times
due to download crashes...

I hope this helps.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Hi Lindsay,
what did your experiment show ?
Could you please post a scope shot for analysation ?
Many thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Mannix

Stephan and all,
The experiment that i described is an easy one. I will be more specific. 1 metre of lamp wire(twinflex) wrapped with thin insulated wire..it takes about half an hour. you will get sore fingers!

Drive the thin wire with low frequency sinewave and check out the result from the lamp wire!

I would not have expected pulsed high frequency from this setup.
It is not a free energy generator!

just do it!

Arm chair analysis is will not work here and this may not even be relevant it is just something that was un usual in my limmited understanding of this. It is a simple experiment and it encourages people to be  "hands on" so if you have a cro and some basic knowledge of how to use it You could just try it!

Perhaps and just perhaps they are little kicks that could be phased.

An explanation from somebody more experienced that myself could be helpfull.

Lindsay Mannix

tishatang

Hi Lindsay and all,

The following link might explain what is going on with your wire experiment and possibly what Steven's device is.  Namely, a miniature tesla coil.  Standing waves are being created in the wire.

http://www.ttr.com/corum/

Tesla wanted high voltage.  But the principal should hold true using small currents and voltages.  The basic idea is that standing waves are created to magnify the voltage.  It is enferred that the magnification can be much higher than can be with just tuned circuits.  The tesla coil should be thought to resemble a tuned pipe organ or like a vibrating guitar string.  Along the wire there will be points of high voltage and noids with no voltage.  Testa said the best results are with a 1/4 effective wave length. 

Steven mentioned the physical size of the coil was important.  This would fit the description of a tesla coil.

It is interesting in the article, that the secondary of the tesla coil had a freqency of 5k different that the driving frequency.  Is this 5k a coincidence or a another indicator that this is one of  Steven's principals?

I hope this helps, I want one too!

Tishatang