Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Little Secret - MUST SEE!

Started by FreeEnergy, June 30, 2010, 04:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatChance!!!

What a load of crap!

Tesla was nothing but a new frontier scientist and inventor without the true knowledge
of natures limitations. He was visionary in his mind but nothing was ever "overunity".
His visions is the reason of why people still believe he knew something extraordinary but
fact is that none of his stuff was remarkable in any way except for people of his time.

giantkiller

Excellent!
Quote from: FreeEnergy on June 30, 2010, 04:22:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7NdxnjetSw

The best things that make this reality have come from dreamers. Destruction comes from those who can not be thankful for someone elses efforts.

XS-NRG

You are harnassing the environmental charge between the ionoshpere and ground.
This charge gets higer app. 100 volts per meter Direct Current.
Normally it is a rising potential which rises until a Ligtning Strike flashes, However, Beside the RF and magnetic pulses produced by Ligtning, the discharges tend to make the environmental charge fluctuate, and because of this it can induce currents in coils.
This is well documented in Tesla's Colorado Spring notes.

You would need to go verry high to get some real power and it is dangerous because you lower the resistance path which makes your reciver the preffered path for a discharge..
I do not see any Radiant Energy in this setup, It's all well known classical stuff

Look at what Mr. Herman Plauson did with his baloons high up in the sky.
Also Mr T.H Moray he was using a diffrent circuit and he managed to pull 50.000 Watts of power from a diffrent source.
Tesla did use a comparable set up to power his pierce arrow but that was a diffrent story then what you are showing in your video, and that is Tesla's REAL secret.

There are several others that made inventions to tap into the same source, which is Not the environmental charge.
These mentioned circuits all use one or more modified vacuum tubes ,and Mr. E.V Gray used the crudest methode that i know of to generate the same efect in open air.

So in essence, i do not see any secrets in your video.

Paul-R

Quote from: FatChance!!! on June 30, 2010, 12:02:16 PM
What a load of crap!

Tesla was nothing but a new frontier scientist and inventor without the true knowledge
of natures limitations. He was visionary in his mind but nothing was ever "overunity".
His visions is the reason of why people still believe he knew something extraordinary but
fact is that none of his stuff was remarkable in any way except for people of his time.
One would have to travel for forty days and forty nights to find a level of ignorance equal to this.