Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Little Secret - MUST SEE!

Started by FreeEnergy, June 30, 2010, 04:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS-NRG

Who? the people that are further down the free energy road...
And i do not like free energy or overunity, that is why i go with exess energy.
Were you able to construct a working model out of the Lindamann book?

This schematic has got nothing to do with the principle of Antigravity Propulsion and it has no secrets.
Pherhaps it can be used to generate the voltage needed for Antigravity Propulsion but then it merely serves as power supply.

Tesla did leave some secrets but this schematic simply isn't one of them, as the topic opener sugests.

Year: 1879 Thomas Alva Edison burns the first electric light bulb.
Year: 1906 Lee de Forest invents the Audion/Triode by modifying Thomas Alva Edison’s lightbulb.
Year: 1931 Nikola Tesla modified some beam triode tubes and drives a 1931 Pierce Arrow with electric motor without fuel.

That is Tesla's REAL secret, what did he do to those tubes that they could be used to power that car?

But not to forget:
Year: 1927 Thomas Henry Moray invents the "Moray Valve".
Year: 1928 Nathan Stubblefield taps the "ocean of electricity".
Year: 1958 Edwin Vincent Gray invents the "Gray tube" or "Cset" (Conversion Switching Element Tube)‎.
Year: 1974 Professor Aleksandr Chernetskii invents "Plasmatron".
Year: 1995 Dr. Paulo Correa and Alexandra Correa invent "PAGD Tube".

As you can see, many people did alot of work.
If you follow it down the line it can become quite clear to you and you might find connections.
And these along with the skills you develope can help you further.

Offcource you cannot compare all that to somebody posting a circuit he found asking others to try it calling it a secret..........

giantkiller

I am starting to see where the excess energy is going.

metatorian

Quote from: giantkiller on July 02, 2010, 08:02:07 PM
I am starting to see where the excess energy is going.

...good one giantkiller ...  :D  I've often wondered about TT Brown's parabolic shaped capacitor as a "collector" rather than for propulsive capacitive discharge; and combined with the circuit somewhere on this site, if I recall correctly,  an analysis of one of Tesla's patents, thought to be also related to his electric car secret, which the "little secret" is perhaps a roughly oversimplified version?

sparks

The tesla receiver worked just like the utube showed.  The tesla transmitter worked just like the utube showed.  No secret.   The 50volts per meter is the drop across a very high resistor.  Tesla was trying to create a closed circuit between receiver and transmitter with a capacitve coupling though the air and a current through the receiver and Earth.  A transmitter as we know it does this but only in the near field of the antennae.  The ariel acts as a plate of a capaitor and the Earth or base load the other.  The current from the transmitter charges the capacitor and whatever information flows between plates of a capacitor being charged is inititated.  A current.  This current then displaces the magnetic field.  This displaced magnetic field causes the lines of force to change in conductors for miles around with the intensity decreasing as the cube of the radius from the capacitor plate.  The capacitor plate formed by the antennae is tiny.  The electric field polarization it creates is tiny.  The displacement current is tiny.  The power transmitted from transmitter to receiver is tiny.  Tesla was doing something different with Wardenclyffe.  I believe he was going to create standing waves that moved.  The ground terminal would see a changing electrical charge depending on if a node or antinode was passing by.  This would all be relavent to the scalar field produced by his top capacitance.    That top capacitance is the problem.  The charge densisty on that top load would have had to be unbelivably high even if the wave amplitudes were extremely high.  The ground resistance to flow of current from node to antinode would limit the amplitude of the waves otherwise Tesla would have just been heating up the Earth with RF.  Another problem would be distance of the receivers from the transmitter.  Receivers close to the transmitter would see large voltage while ones located farther away would see a smaller one.  I really dont think Tesla was planning on just anybody sinking an antennae and getting free energy anyway.  The system was devised to transmit power from one power plant to another then distributed locally using conventional grids.  The idea was to create a global power system.  So that a scource of what he called motive energy could power places where there wasnt a hydroelectric dam or a windmill or a solar farm or an otec plant or a geothermal scource.  The conversion of Earth to hydrogen fuel was never invisioned by Tesla.
   Tesla did believe he discoverd some sort of faster then the speed of light Solar emission.   Em waves of course have a speed limit as by its very nature a wave is frequency dependent. Mass as it approaches the speed of light needs infinitely more force to reach a higher velocity. Funny thing is as one approaches the surface of a proton the electrical charge gets infinitely greater.
This leads one to believe that in all that is going on in the Sun there is a great probablity that superluminol collisions occur between electrons and protons in the plasmasphere.  What sort of particles would result from such a collision and how fast and how far can they travel before they loose a very large amount of kinetic energy.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Tito L. Oracion

;D

hi everyone good day  its a nice topic.

all i can say is that tesla's work  are the superior of them all.

his latest discovery in capacitor makes a brilliant difference in energy.

i think before we degrade tesla, we should make more deep research first of him why his later experiment are being suppressed.

every working brilliant device today are just an innovation and just a fruit of tesla's works.  ;D

Tesla spent thousands of dollars at wardenclif just to produce very tiny energy from a distance, but! is that really his plan? of course no! because he knows how to make tiny energy into a huge energy! and that is the true reason ok!