Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Make Your Own Machine To Wind Cotton On A Bare Copper Wire for STUBBLEFIELD COIL

Started by electricme, July 07, 2010, 06:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrozenWaterLab

FrozenWaterLab

Got a chance to stop by the scrap yard on the way home from work.
they were about to close so didn't have much time but I spotted a small hydraulic disk brake. Little beat up but I can make it work if I can think where it might do some good haha Only paid a 5er for it.
My Magnesium rod came also for EB Experiments. 1" x 1'

FrozenWaterLab

I'm thinking 6 spools per disk with every other being fish line the same size as the cotton. Should alow wicking and long life.
FrznWtr

Pirate88179

I would not use the fishing line.  It will not allow the moisture to get through if it is wrapped any where near tight together.  If you wrap with all cotton, you would not need the line anyway as far as I can see.  It should be plenty strong on its own accord.

Just my 2 cents, see what Jim has to say.  Nice job on finding parts for your machine.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

FrozenWaterLab

Hi Pirate
I
m thinking about the cotton rotting away after several mounths - needing to be dug up and redone.I think the cotton will wick the moisture in no matter how tight one manages to make the windings. also I think the line willhold space for that moisture.
Have to try one with and one without.
FrznWtr