Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Chalkalis Gravity Wheel

Started by teslaalset, July 10, 2010, 08:52:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knovos

Great work. You need to do something to make the construction more stable, but I understand you want to make it run first ;D I would love to get that cirquit to harvest the power at the right moment to a generator. This would make the device much more efficient. I hope to make my device running this weekend. Should be great when there are more builders to join us, but we have to come with some good in/output results, self looping and maximum overunity.
regards, Knovos

ae_vector

Quote from: knovos on November 04, 2011, 06:52:31 AM
Great work. You need to do something to make the construction more stable, but I understand you want to make it run first ;D I would love to get that cirquit to harvest the power at the right moment to a generator. This would make the device much more efficient. I hope to make my device running this weekend. Should be great when there are more builders to join us, but we have to come with some good in/output results, self looping and maximum overunity.
regards, Knovos

@Knovos, I visit your blog page often to see your pictures/progress. It helps me to get ideas and keeps me motivated or inspired. Good idea on the adjustable drive wheel position. One suggestion is instead of using two little wheels you can use two larger diameter "flywheel" type wheels. It should be about 32.8% the weight of your center weights according to design. But that may be too heavy for your setup. And also use just one motor to drive one of the wheels. The other wheel is not connected to a motor, but it should be freewheeling. Also, instead of having contact with the whole length of the tube as it spins, it should only have contact at the ends of the tube, so put some "bumps" at both ends of the tube in contact with the wheels. The rest of the tube should not touch the wheel. So you should hear two bump sounds as it rotates one revolution. Watch his video and my video, you can hear two "bump" sounds as it spins one revolution. If you look at Chalkalis design plans, it shows that only the rubber parts located at the ends of the tube only touches the wheels. The drive wheels are spread out wider than the tube diameter so it never touches the tube between those rubber "bumps".  That is how mine is set up right now.

Great progress @Knovos! Keep us motivated!

-@AE_vector

knovos

@ AE_Vector Thank you very much for your remarks! I overlooked totally the fact that the wheels don't touch the outer tube the whole time. I did saw that rubber parts but thought they where for guiding the tube between the drive wheels. Thats why I did not used them. Now I understand they are fundamental to get the device to work how it should be. When I looked this day again at your video I saw you are driving just one wheel.

I spend many hours this day in my garage to find out how to go further now and build a drive system which drives the swing arm from above the tube instead of from the sides. That works but I have to redesign it now so it bumps two times. Maybe I have to go back to side tube pushing but I will first stick to this method. Another problem that I have is the motor. My two small ones are to weak and I don't have the money to buy a decent DC motor like you have. I am testing with my electric drill on the grid (220volt). For testing that is ok but I have to get something else.

With bad materials the progress will be slowing down for me now, I have to get motivation from your side to keep on going ;D
Regards Knovos

ae_vector

Here's my Chalkalis EM Replication with generator on system but not attached to the shaft:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WZQmjBNZuw