Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Another Bessler Thread

Started by christo4_99, July 15, 2010, 06:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_bojangles

those who claim something but show nothing = nothing
those who claim nothing but show something = something
those who claim something and show something= wrong

i would very much like to be proven wrong
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

christo4_99

in response to all...i have really wrapped my mind around this thing and i am at the stage where i not only believe it's possible but in my heart of hearts i know it.the thing is i think in all directions and i believe that not only is pm possible but there must be several ways to accomplish it...the reason i mentioned the anvil was that i think the anvil in apologia is bessler himself...and i,recently,through my advancement into what bessler called "same noted madness" have experienced the same by telling friend's and love one's that i had something that would work and then not...but these stages are important because they reinforce the belief and without that you are by default,on the wrong track.just think about the practical application of what we do know about what bessler did...most of us never even make it to the point of minimizing friction in our design.i am telling you...if you want to get on the right track do not think of anything but weights...not wheels,but hanging,standing,displaced...weights...Bessler hinted that we already have the information...just make sure when you think of your design,even if it is solely your own,that you have tried,with as simple a mind as you can to conceptualize what he said about the principle.

christo4_99

advice...for free! just start from nowhere...for those who know the joke..."get your own dirt"...for those who don't...guess you're lost.the matt. 15 16 reference is saying basically " i have given you enough information " and at the same time "there will always be excess(weight)".

christo4_99

what Bessler did was found a "movement" that would repeat itself @ or within 180 degrees of rotation...not necessarily synchronized with 180 degrees or less of wheel rotation.

Alexioco

So when do you intend to share some valuable information? Would be most interesting...

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.