Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Another Bessler Thread

Started by christo4_99, July 15, 2010, 06:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

quote from Bessler :"Unlike all other automata,such as clocks or springs, or other hanging,
weights which required winding up, or whose duration depends on the chain which attaches
them, these weights, on the contrary, are the essential parts, and constitute the perpetual
motion itself; since from them is received the universal movement which they must exercise
so long as they remain out of the centre of gravity; and when they come to be placed together,
and so arranged one against another that they can never obtain equilibrium, or the punctum
quietus which they unceasingly seekin their wonderfully speedy flight, one or other of them
must apply its weight at right angles to the axis, which in its turn must also move."

Well guys i don't wanna get anyone excited but i have a concept that fits this description exactly.I don't have a prototype or anything but the concept itself ( and drawings) seem to pass the first second and third level of my personal scrutiny.The thing to get your mind around here seems to be the fact that both weights he is talking about are "together" and somehow one or other of them remains permanently "at right angles to the axis" according to the description.To me this is a hard concept. In a nutshell i will hint at my interpretation of this idea with some questions. 1)How can two weights be together and opposing one another at the same time? 2) How can a weight be considered to be "at right angles to the axis" or affect the axis at right angles regardless of it's position within a given "wheel"?To me,if you can answer these two questions you may be on the way to a workable design.

Alexioco

1)How can two weights be together and opposing one another at the same time?

Easy, the two weights come to be placed together at the axle, and the two weights are connected to eachother so they oppose eachother in order to make them easy to shift through eachothers influcence/counterbalance.

2) How can a weight be considered to be "at right angles to the axis" or affect the axis at right angles regardless of it's position within a given "wheel"?

To recognise a right angle, then one weight takes a position upwards, while the second weight falls out at the side.

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

christo4_99

again...i don't wanna get anyone excited but i believe i have cracked the case of the seemingly crazy man we all know as Johann Bessler.no disrespect intended.i believe the man was a genius.i have done very little in the way of actual experimentation but i am exceptionally mechanically minded (if i may flatter myself)...i doubt my concept is exactly the same as He but i am sure that the working principle is identical.I don't wanna be another John Collins and state that i have figured it out and then let everyone down...but i do have a workable concept that is very,very promising.the thing is i do wanna get patents and i do want to get paid.Like Bessler i want to share it with you all.but i know that it will eventually end up in the wrong hands anyway.If it wasn't for this board i would have never even known about Bessler.If i could disclose it it right here right now i predict that a few of you would scratch your head and agree that it will work...just like a close friend of mine when i told him about it.I just want to share the excitement that i feel over the probability that i have rediscovered what Bessler knew 300 or so years in the past.I have been wrong before like the anvil that is struck because of a missed blow.I will update as soon as i know for sure.

overtaker

Cristo, 

Please ignore patent comments from those that are clueless on the matter!!!!

Bessler's wheel CAN be patented.

The choice is yours.

Good luck.   :)

AB Hammer

christo4_99

You are in good company here.  4 of us on this string, feel we have figured it out. But only the build will be the proof. But Patent is the way to go. For you at least need the documented credit, or you could be forgotten. I just hope you are doing something different from what I am doing. LOL

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan