Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Omnibus on August 17, 2010, 11:44:53 AM
OK, change it then, since you have so much clue.
just because it is unclear to you how it could be done, does NOT mean that it cannot be done... ::)

i'll toss you a bone omni, here is one way of many... google 'sql injection' and then please shut up. that goes for you too skcusitrah/hartisucks.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Omnibus

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 17, 2010, 11:48:28 AM
just because it is unclear to you how it could be done, does NOT mean that it cannot be done... ::)

i'll toss you a bone omni, here is one way of many... google 'sql injection' and then please shut up. that goes for you too skcusitrah/hartisucks.

Go ahead, change it then.

Omnibus

To change it you have to know the address of the MySQL or whatever sql it is, the exact position of the cell containing this message and, more importantly, you have to know the password to get into the database. That cannot be done (provided password is well protected) without the cooperation of the admin and even then I think there will be traces proving that someone has tampered with the database no matter what high level hacker you might be.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Omnibus on August 17, 2010, 02:02:49 PM
To change it you have to know the address of the MySQL or whatever sql it is, the exact position of the cell containing this message and, more importantly, you have to know the password to get into the database. That cannot be done (provided password is well protected) without the cooperation of the admin and even then I think there will be traces proving that someone has tampered with the database no matter what high level hacker you might be.
no you don't need to know any of those things to use sql injection, the script you are 'injecting' into already has the address of the sql server, the database to connect to, and the password... again go google 'sql injection' and educate yourself before you go talking about things you have no clue about, it makes you look ignorant. if a person is the admin of a forum, it is a trivial thing to change a timestamp in the database. one does not even need to terminal into the server anymore, coders like myself have made pretty little gui's so ignorant people (like you...) can edit a database with a few simple clicks...

why don't you get off your ego pedastal and practice what you preach? ie:
Quote from: Omnibus on August 17, 2010, 12:19:15 PM
You should know your deficiencies and should not bother experts with your irrelevant banter
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Omnibus

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 17, 2010, 02:43:09 PM
no you don't need to know any of those things to use sql injection, the script you are 'injecting' into already has the address of the sql server, the database to connect to, and the password... again go google 'sql injection' and educate yourself before you go talking about things you have no clue about, it makes you look ignorant. if a person is the admin of a forum, it is a trivial thing to change a timestamp in the database. one does not even need to terminal into the server anymore, coders like myself have made pretty little gui's so ignorant people (like you...) can edit a database with a few simple clicks...

why don't you get off your ego pedastal and practice what you preach? ie:

Why don't you demonstrate directly what you preach. Change the time stamp of this post, for instance.