Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys, the following is an email response to Ashtweth who is appealing to Stefan to ban me.  I realise now that this is all going on while Stefan's on holiday.  Presumably the intention here is to exasperate him. 

Ashtweth

I cannot accuse you of clarity.  What a mishmash of nonsense.  In the first instance you DON'T post on OU.com.  Your forum of preference is EF.com.  And you have NEVER had good things to say about Stefan's forum.  In the second instance IT IS A FACT that Glen emailed or messaged Chet on the link to an adult site under Fuzzy Tom Cat - that featured something gross - apparently - on Ainslie.  It is a FACT that Aaron Murakami has buried my thread and that he has allowed an alternate thread that bears NO REFERENCE to my authorship of that circuit.  That is technically plagiarism.  It is a FACT that the FBI require it that forum abuses are reported because they are trying to formulate early legislation to cover such abuses.

It is a FACT that Glen denies doing a replication - which by implication means that his work is a discovery.  It is an ALARMING FACT that he withholds the data from easy access and forces any reference to it to his own site as the implications of this is that it's his work.  It is a FACT that you all objected to reference of the thesis in that paper - and it is a FACT that the inclusion of that thesis was the basis of that early 'breach' in our association.  It is a FACT that I would NEVER have referenced Glen if he had not FIRST messaged the members at OU.Com with the slew of allegations against me which he INVARIABLY indulges.  It is a FACT that Harvey and Glen tried to communicate both publicly and privately to the members that I was VARIOUSLY - NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CIRCUIT - THAT THE CIRCUIT IS HAZARDOUS - THAT THERE IS NOT VALUE TO THE TECHNOLOGY - THAT THE EXPERIMENTAL PROOF WAS NOT THERE - THAT I HELD A PATENT - THAT I HELD A PATENT SECRETLY - THAT I WAS INTENDING TO CAPITALISE ON OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK - THAT THE THESIS DID NOT REQUIRE THAT EXPERIMENTAL RESULT - THAT LIED - THAT I FOISTED THE THESIS ON THE WORK.  Name it.  They accused me.  And you objected - at every turn - that I defended myself against those allegations.  It is a FACT that Harvey and Glen tried to get me banned from EF.com and, for that matter from Overunity Research.com.  It is a FACT that they succeeded at EF.Com.  It is a FACT that you are trying to get me off this forum at OU.com - where, surprisingly, my readership is greater and my off forum support more than I could have ever expected.  It is a FACT that Glen wrote to our university to advise them I was plagiaring HIS WORK???   These are some of the facts.  Now show me yours.

The simple fact is, Ashtweth - that I am still under attack.  And I will continue to fight my corner as long as it is required.  And unless I'm dead - I'm afraid this will be my mission.  My intention is to bring the application to full fruition - it may not be that commercially viable at the level we're working on because the material costs are looking to be prohibitive - but that may change in the light of a bigger market.  I will advance my thesis that the concepts can be understood.  And then, only - God willing - I'll have done my part in this thankless work.

Your work meanwhile is much appreciated.  But your need to take out license also implies that Panacea is looking to capitalise on OU.  That is troubling.  And it troubles more than me.  I see too that there are many members at EF.Com who are still brave enough to speak out about this.  My concern is this.  If you were actually intending to progress OU and in as much as you know that I am too, then WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO SILENCE ME.  Are you hoping to enter into some kind of covenous cartel with EF.com et al and capitalise on this invention of mine? 

I hope - regardless of what Stefan decides in the light of your newest interventions here - is that I still have a voice on Open Source.  Because, as I see it, there is a hidden requirement by you all to take over from those monopolists to hold the advancement of free energy in your own hands exclusively.  That would be a sad day.  Hopefully it can be prevented.

Meanwhile Ashtweth - do your damndest.  It all helps - in a strange way.  Your own spite and pettiness comes to the fore where 5 bully boys are trying to lose me my voice.  I might lose the fight - but I'll do my best to retain that voice.  And I know our readers rely on my courage in the face of these attacks.   Since I"m working for OU - you should be encouraging it.  Strangely you don't.  I do not hold out any hopes that any of you are decent and I am entirely satisfied that you will all pull whatever punches you can manage to finally silence me.  Trust me - it's all grist for the mill.  And our public LOVE to see the fight.  I am reasonably satisfied that I would have this strong support from the public even if I only posted on Scribd.  Unfortunately that would be a monologue.

Rosemary

ashtweth_nihilisti

Censoring Me, in front of the open source community, of all my years, good luck with what your doing here Rose, you can read about the open source communities progress in the news section of this site where i post.

Mean time, good luck with what you have done and are trying to do. Stefan, i have sent you my recommendations, its was not banning, if need be clarify this for your members. The rest has been censored for no reason, if any one wishes for the contents (advice on how to progress with Glen's help and Harvy's) email me.

NO ONE likes to read feuds, or cares for any of your bullshit Rose, you have been banned once for a reason dont forget that.
iF YOU CANT TALK ABOUT THE TECHNOLOGY, THEN YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM FORUMS, ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT,

@ our community i hope you time is not wasted here.
Be cautious

regards
Ashtweth

Ps if this post does not get through, it will have accountability.
And It will be made public like the other posts , censored for no reason.

Ash

Guys,
This one I'll allow as it has some apparent good wishes albeit the sincerity is questionable LOL. And it certainly was that you were trying to get me banned.  You stated this specifically.  Your threat was that if he didn't then you'd stop posting here.  LOL. 
Rosemary

EDITED
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

happyfunball

Rosemary - I've been following your story for several years, no one here doubts this is your circuit. Let us know how the testing goes.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: happyfunball on August 21, 2010, 10:48:46 AM
Rosemary - I've been following your story for several years, no one here doubts this is your circuit. Let us know how the testing goes.

Thanks very much happyfunball.  It could only have been 2 years because I've only been on these forums since early last year.  But I'm glad your following things.  I was feeling rather lonely there.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

Btw - God willing, we'll have early reports of that first 'standard element' hopefully by next week.  But we're none of us expecting extraordinary results here.  It's just an early 'easy' option that needs to be tested.  My concern is that we won't get enough resonance.  But if we do - then getting this to production will be easy.  We've got a bank of batteries that I need to show and haven't as yet been able to upload.  But we'll be getting some significant wattage - I think.
Rosemary   ;D

ashtweth_nihilisti

@ Rose, if you talk about the technology no one will bother to intervene, Stefan can clarify this for OU members, do not deviate this will get you removed from forums, as can be seen in the energetic forum. Discuss technology this is what this forum is about. Censoring me wont get you any where either.

sincerely
Ash
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm