Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: spinn_MP on August 23, 2010, 11:05:43 AM
Hmm...
Since when the language spoken has anything in common with the possibility of "OU" claims?
You're one of the "innebriated" guy bots?
Jeeeez....
it's inebriated... jeeeez ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

gmeast

AGAIN !

Hi all,

I am saddened that there is venom here !  I view this topic and the work already done as very significant.  I compare it to CF, Cold Fusion, CANR or whatever name you give it ... not the same mechanism I admit, but the same 'flavor' of initial observation(s).

....an anomalous amount of heat (energy over time = power) evolving from a physical set up of components ... the observed and measured cumulative power output unquestionably exceeding the input power.

The important term here is "POWER".  In TOO many experiments, people get all excited over a spike in energy, or temperature.  For a brief moment, something displays OU chacteristics ... for example, a pulse ... which is where most errors or misinterpretation occurs ... beautiful ignorance and arrogance blind experimenters much too often.

In the case of this COP>17 Circuit, there is none of this "misinterpretation" the same as there is NONE with CF.

It seems Aaron from Energetic has been the only one to post a replication ... it appeared inconclusive because of some technical roadblocks, but still something was demonstrated.

If there have been other replications I have not seen, sorry, and please steer me toward them.   This is too important to just argue and criticize over.

Greg

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: gmeast on August 23, 2010, 01:08:02 PM
AGAIN !

Hi all,

I am saddened that there is venom here !  I view this topic and the work already done as very significant.  I compare it to CF, Cold Fusion, CANR or whatever name you give it ... not the same mechanism I admit, but the same 'flavor' of initial observation(s).

....an anomalous amount of heat (energy over time = power) evolving from a physical set up of components ... the observed and measured cumulative power output unquestionably exceeding the input power.

The important term here is "POWER".  In TOO many experiments, people get all excited over a spike in energy, or temperature.  For a brief moment, something displays OU chacteristics ... for example, a pulse ... which is where most errors or misinterpretation occurs ... beautiful ignorance and arrogance blind experimenters much too often.

In the case of this COP>17 Circuit, there is none of this "misinterpretation" the same as there is NONE with CF.

It seems Aaron from Energetic has been the only one to post a replication ... it appeared inconclusive because of some technical roadblocks, but still something was demonstrated.

If there have been other replications I have not seen, sorry, and please steer me toward them.   This is too important to just argue and criticize over.

Greg
Greg - indeed it's important.  Which is precisely why I am fighting this corner.  But for now - here's the paper.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26240411/PROVING-OVER-UNITY-THE-HARD-WORK-OF-MANY-DEDICATED-OPEN-SOURCE-MEMBERS

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Hope on August 23, 2010, 11:30:59 AM
You have put a lot of time into this theory and your earnest is evidence of your intent Rosemary.   Thank you for your efforts.   Is this theory able to model an "electric cavity" created by your switching circuit?  It will be much easier to work with radiant wavelengths once we can convert them into something we can sense.
Hope - welcome to the discussion.  I'm afraid the circuit was only ever designed to prove that COP>1 is possible.  But that, in itself, is important.  I know nothing about 'electric cavity' but will look it up.  Unless you can provide a link which would be much appreciated.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

BTW I'm afraid you've joined here where I'm in a kind of insurgency warfare with 5 Free Energy players who are trying to appropriate this technology or - to divorce it from my input.  Not serious in itself but it will rather put paid to our attempts to keep this technology open source.

Again.  Kindest as ever,
R

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys, not sure if I've done the right thing.  But effectively Ash and Glen can post to their heart's content on the new thread. 

I agree that there needs to be complete halt to this flaming.  It is ruining this thread which is the actual intention.  I should have followed my off forum advices and simply not tolerated their posts at all.  I apologise.  I do not intend allowing any further posts from either of them and they are free to spam, or do what they want there - or elsewhere.

Out of respect to our members here I've not deleted anything other than a post by shruggedatlas - in error.  Apologies.

Kindest regards, and abject apologies that I let this go on as I did.

Rosemary