Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: bolt on August 23, 2010, 03:53:11 PM
Always great entertainment posted here! Heheheheh! ;D
Indeed.  Thanks cat.  I just looked through them all.  Nice laugh

Kindest regards,
Rosie

WilbyInebriated

There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

gmeast

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 23, 2010, 03:25:53 PM
I've now been able to give this post of yours more attention Greg. The thing is this.  There is clear evidence of 'over unity' in as much as the circuit shows that more energy is being dissipated at a load than is being delivered by the supply source - in this case using a battery.

But there are downsides.  The most energy we could get on the resistor in any reliable way was between 25 to 30 watts.  And even at this level we stress the MOSFET with voltage spikes that it can barely tolerate.  We're trying different variations of the transistor - by using and IGBT but have had difficulty sourcing this.  We've now been informed that it's delivered and hopefully it'll be to hand before Wednesday.
Kindest regards,
Rosemary

Hi Rosemary,

Thanks for the comprehensive response/update.  This experiment is about as practical as they come from the standpoint of being within the reach of almost every open-source researcher navigating these forums.

Whether it is 1Watt or 1MegaWatt, COP>1 is just that!  I had been in the process of relocating because of the economy in my native state so I have not been set up to experiment.  That may have changed for me. 

Other than the sophisticated analytical equipment required to 'PROVE' the merits to the arrogant academics, only an 'adequate scope' should be required to tune the switch to the 'sweet spot'.  This equipment is already owned by most researchers.  As a consequence, we should be able to have literally hundreds of 20Watt to 30Watt replications running reliably, world-wide and in short order.  All we would need in order to accomplish this is for EVERYONE to be operating EXACTLY the SAME circuit using EXACTLY the SAME components ... and WITHOUT any little personal modifications or 'inspired' changes to ANY of the circuit.  Such little changes just tend to muddy things up and do the overall effort a gross injustice.

If we can say "...oh lookie here, today I charge this battery with my little 2 Watt solar panel with 10 Watt-Hrs of power and tonight I'll keep my hut a little warmer with 200 Watt-Hrs of heat from my little electric floor heater ... "

Now if enough people did this, what do you think it would say to the detractors.

No, I don't live in a hut ... but you get my point.  Do we need a standardized 'kit' of your gizmo that definitely works?  That would seem to be workable.

Well, there it is.  Just a thought (or two),

Greg

gmeast

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 23, 2010, 07:49:06 PM
Hi Greg /ALL

Some one like Omnibus with the needed scope, (a person who does not have 13 post behind him) could do well, we offer to send him a board as an independent and tune other boards for others, just a reminder that those who discuss the technology only and want to take us upon this offer will get results sooner, we are here to help tuning and Glen has the best experience so far. Mean time i am still trying to source a 200hmz scope to tune boards for others to test, its a very cheap circuit.

Ash

Hi Ash,

not sure what's meant by "(a person who does not have 13 post behind him)" but anyhow, is there a board layout of Rosemary's circuit available?  Has the precise design of the resistive heater/inductor been pinned down (diameter, wire size, turns, etc)?  Also, there are several 'grades' of 555 timers available as well as the other parts.  I know the circuit is simple, but I have seen (and so have you) what's supposed to be identical replications of other devices wherein one works and the other does not.  Then someone finds (for example) that if they use a Fairchild part instead of a Texas Instruments part, it suddenly works.

I'm just trying to identify an inarguable methodology to further Rosemary's cause (in fact everyone's cause).

Hope

How did Tesla tune his circuits,  I know he made a focusing device that could detect movement very well.  Can this device maybe be made adjustable so we can detect the coils oscillations without detuning them? Dr T didn't have a scope that is for certain.   Can anyone think of a way to place ANY material (gas,water,mercury,light) in proximity to the circuit and sense some change when at resonance?  Also an electric cavity is one cause by two separate but potentially different pulses meeting the materials changed to ions within the plasma/arc/spark the vacuum create at the moment closes at least light speed and of course the partials these lines of force create heat and I believe other radiant energy.  Many cavities exist in nature and also seem to each react to there exposure to radiant energy differently.  I will be looking forward to my 10 lb toroidal build (it is a whopper),  your circuit and the gangs jewel thief are sure efficient and when we R&D new products we may find by building on these circuits fundamentals we shall see further down the road toward higher percentages of  < COP until we either stumble upon causing > COP or just line upon line trial and error solves radiant collection and conversion.  But whatever is the solution the ultimate formula is likely to be X amount of mind power=solution so the more we all collaborate the quicker we can get on to using radiant energy.   This may just be the largest group mind ever together working on solution,  who is the 100th monkey? If it is one of us lucky ones here we will be able to give man another piece of harmony with this world and their lives.  This would make a difference, so we are moving toward something monumental and WE all are part of this a can smile when we see peoples lives better for it.   Also a link for a software scope a nice member sent me http://www.sillanumsoft.org/download.htm   (I understand it is not normally as sensitive as a real 500MHz Quad Scope )...     but coupled with a detector circuit it may be a great tool.   

Another question about high frequency,  doesn't the earth make do with 11.8 Hz (was 7.8 in 1992)  can't we use these baselines as known working models instead of new R&D projects of different frequencies?