Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Pirate88179 on November 10, 2010, 02:15:30 AM
Fuzzy:

Have you nothing better to do in your life than to make these sad attempts to malign this woman?  No wait, don't answer this, because you already have.

Very sad indeed.

Bill

Hi Bill,

I read your post and cant believe your a private eye .... what kind of bad advice is this your telling me ?? It's alright to LIE in a "SWORN" legal affidavit ?? One on a copyright infringement violation, a counter notification to the worlds largest publisher Scribd ??

Did you not read the complete post ??  http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9442.msg263554#msg263554    Reply #850

Did you not completely read the two attached PDF's that were posted ??
http://public.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pwJGOmgUob3bhb4rFH8h80a2_WqI_dPm1XtU5xR2Ukb1zMllqjn92RfCWHKoqBc7L1aRTNWF_PbXw-Z0mb_4bMw/Ainslie_Affidavit_Scribd.pdf?download&psid=1
http://public.blu.livefilestore.com/y1p7UrJFtB9dqKeP7JRClHkMTiW-ZOiq4a-vqJCLDv6bLWbQpccxaLs0NoaRBncdtNQ7WjZ21forLZld-UWBFbXwQ/Request_for_return_due_to_misleading_intent.pdf?download&psid=1

I can't believe you said what you did about sad attempts to malign this woman ?? Have you read from http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9442.msg262875#msg262875  Reply #770  to this posting ..... maybe you should .... and then post ..... No wait, don't answer this, because you already have.

Glen

ashtweth_nihilisti

Hi Glen/ALL

None of these guys get it and never will, they were not there. we have done every thing needed in My opinion to spell it out. We were honest that's all we need to do.I think we are better off not being distracted by all of this any more and getting back to work.

Ash
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

Pirate88179

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on November 10, 2010, 02:48:54 AM
Hi Glen/ALL

None of these guys get it and never will, they were not there. we have done every thing needed in My opinion to spell it out. We were honest that's all we need to do.I think we are better off not being distracted by all of this any more and getting back to work.

Ash

Yes, whatever he said.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

b4FreeEnergy

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on November 10, 2010, 02:48:54 AM
Hi Glen/ALL

Ash

Dear Ash,

Yes probably we will never get it but this intervention of yours on the other hand makes everything crystal clear ...

Maybe since it is so clear to you try to explain it again and pretend we’re all only six years old.
There is a word for what’s happening here: “Stalking”

One of 'All'

Rosemary Ainslie

Glen - first off, advise these members how it is that you tried to get our research stopped on campus by writing to the academics and stating - unequivocally - that I had fraudulently misrepresented my efforts in that paper.  Then.  Tell us all how you confused everyone by trying to pretend you were Energetic Forum Admin needing to establish my rights to any research at all.  You did this by inviting them to write directly to Energetic Admin and posted their email address for them to reply.  Then copy us on Energetic admin's answer to you.  Then tell tell us all how you delayed the research on campus while those good people were obliged to check the facts for themselves.  That took nearly 4 months.  And may I remind you they then dismissed your allegations out of hand.

Then advise everyone here how you pretended to Scribd that you were the sole copyright holder of that paper and all the work done in it?  How you signed an affidvit to that effect.  And how Scribd then had to remove the paper while the looked into your allegations.  Then explain to us all why they re-established the paper.  Clearly they were not satisfied with your claim - that claim that you swore to under oath. Sole copyright holder.  What a joke.  Show us where you've registered sole copyright and I'll lay a charge against you. And tell us how long that little flirtation with reality then delayed the public getting to know more about those test results.

Then remind us all how you and Harvey went to so much trouble to advise me that I was banned from OUR.com and OU.com and I, like an idiot - believed you.  Then share that joke you had with Harti where you laughingly referred to the fact that I hadn't worked out how you 'locked our thread'.   

And then advise everyone WHY you are so anxious to keep me from publishing or associating with my hard work in that paper?  Is Harvey still claiming that this is all his own writing?  And while you're at it advise us all why Harvey was so anxious to submit a paper with faulty analysis?  And why he was so anxious to prevent me from correcting it. Was he hoping for a 'rejection after review'?  Could it be that he was sabotaging that paper - from inside the collaboration?  That from a man who CLAIMS that he is all good and that he ALWAYS TELLS THE TRUTH.  Ask him to explain the crap that he talks about the early history of this invention.  When I see and ENTIRELY unedited version I'll happily eat my hat.  He is a liar - not quite in the same class as you - but an quick learner.

Then explain to all and sundry why the three of you, Ashtweth, you and Harvey, went to the trouble to blacken my name both publicly and privately - in the first place.   What earthly harm had I done any of you? 

Then finally.  Let us see the correspondence that either you or Harvey entered into with the IEEE to motivate the removal of that paper.  We're open source.  Let's keep our answers open.  I am ENTIRELY satisfied that you have maligned me or distorted the truth or BOTH.  SHOW US THAT CORRESPONDENCE.  Eventually  I will be in receipt of it as I will be called on to defend your allegations.

The truth of the matter is that I showed you a method by which one could exceed COP>1 and you followed instructions.  You then tried - very hard - to claim that this was exclusively your work.  It quite simply is not.  But if you need to advise all and sundry that it is your work - feel free.  I very much doubt that you will ever be believed.  I am glad of it.  I would be very sorry to see you usurping any kind of authority over this EASY technology - as I strongly suspect that you will destroy it.  Just know.  I will be posting the full TIE paper ON MY OWN BLOG.  And then?  What will do?  Claim copyright again?

And Glen, while you're at it advise everyone here how wrote those appalling private messages - you and Harvey both - where you stated that I had patents - that I was exploiting your hard work - that I never did any experiments - and on and on?

The simple truth and you, Harvey and Ashtweth - are relative strangers to each other.  Try and get better acquainted.  And try and moderate your appalling posts.  They are ludicrous, nasty, spiteful and pitiably ineffectual.  All they do is distract me.  I very much doubt that anyone reads here any more.

And Ashtweth - you better come up with some plausible reasons for your continual undeserved attack - or I will be lodging an official complaint with the Trust authorities in Australia.  You are meant to be a public officer in receipt of public funds.  In truth you are a self-serving bully of the first order - a liar and a defamer.  Far from supporting my efforts at clean green you are actively involved in trying to destroy my work and my reputation.

Rosemary