Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

sorry - Here's another one - duly edited.

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on November 10, 2010, 08:00:23 AM
LOL.  He actually proves my point.  Thank you for that.  It seems that I don't have to dig around to substantiate my statements.  He does it for me.  Indeed those applications by Glen were precisely what delayed the research on campus.  It took a while but they eventually discovered the real reason behind Glen's interventions.  I am entirely satisfied that Glen would not even get an acknowledgement of receipt of an email today.  They've now got his number - as have Scribd.  And our lab and research project is well underway - with everyone's blessings.

Fortunately I've been able to warn all interested parties as to the extent and length that Glen will go to to kill this research.  We're all well prepared.  In fact it's precisely this level of attack that has intrigued all and sundry.  It rather speaks to a desirable technology.  Here he simply tried - very hard - to kill the research project on campus.  He found the address by rifling my photobucket.  What a joke.  I will never be able to accuse Glen of decency, moderation, upstanding high principles, kindness, or anything associated with the qualities of a professional or a gentleman.

Regards,
Rosemary

@Glen.  BTW.  You need to answer Pirate and you need to answer my own posts?  Not sure if you'll manage the real challenge of actual articulation - but I think we'd all be rather interested. 

added.  And guys.  Read away.  It's intriguing to see a so called over unity enthusiast struggle by foul means - to zap some technology that simply doesn't belong to him. Let me remind you.  It's free for the taking.  Don't let anyone kid you otherwise.  You will notice that there is no principle too high, nor for that matter too low that will EVER BE exploited by this man.

Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Hope on November 10, 2010, 05:23:07 PM
Chiming in here!     Still interested in this thread Rosie.    I like the building stuff better    :).
Your right about not needing to defend your position.   Hold the line, you'll make better progress I think.

Hello Hope.  Nice to see you around.  Of course you prefer the 'building stuff'.  We all do.  But it's like you say - there's always the need to digress - just to try and stem the troll attack.  They have plagued me from my very first month on the forums.  And had I NOT put up a stand against it then - I assure you - this technology would have been buried.

kindest as ever,
Rosie

Rosemary Ainslie

And Guys - at the risk of deafening you all with repetition - let me say this again.  Here's the picture.  The IEEE reject our paper.  We're a band of 7 OU enthusiasts with a considerable following on the internet.  We take that paper - UNDISPUTED EVIDENCE - and present it - as is - to a PHYSICS JOURNAL.  Now.  It actually lands in the lap of the appropriate party with all the required authority of a reference from the most impeccable of editors of the IEEE. 

They would have had two options.  Guide us into a required presentation through their review offices - OR - REJECTION.  The first option would have been impeccable means of making the the knowledge highly respectable for research at all the universities in the world.  The second option would have given us just cause to take the paper to the press and ask them to publish as we could not get comment from either the engineering experts nor the physicists.  Either way - we WIN.

And what actually happens?  Glen gets sniffy because there's reference to a thesis - Harvey gets frantic because he knows that he will have to expose his lack of credentials.  Ash gets confused because he actually doesn't fully understand anything at all.  Glen gets more frantic because Harvey's now told him that he's got a discovery.  Harvey get's even more frantic and goes to the extraordinary lengths of applying nonsense power analysis in his anxiety to throw off the scent of public interest.  Glen is still champing at the bit.  Is this his discovery?  Or what?  Get Rosie out the picture?  No problem.  I know how to FLAME.  Me?  I can do very colourful posts.  I'll get ALL HER THREADS LOCKED.  Meanwhile I'm all over the place trying to hold back the flood of attack on my character and motives and general abilities - while Glen Harvey and Ashtweth are rallying support for their imagined cruel and unusual abuses.  They appeal to every corner of the internet that will look their way and when they don't then they simply 'message' every member that they can access. 

You know what this shows?  Open source is very valuable in that ideas are shared.  But unfortunately the members are not always disciplined professionals.  And any dreams of orchestrating any such appeal will simply NOT work when so many self serving interests are at the centre of it.  I made a really BAD judgement call.  I should have simply published the paper without making it a group effort.  I was bound to be attacked - either way.  What the hell.  I'd have preferred it that the attack at least had the merit of spreading the word.  What it did was put a lid on all that effort.  And then - all that Glen and Harvey did was that rather unscrupulous effort at continuing to try and kill my own efficacy.  And frankly - I'm sick of being told how ineffectual I am.  I actually think that - on my own - I may have managed to get this to the attention of EVERYBODY.  The trouble is that I was too anxious to defer that in the hopes that I could extoll the virtues of those extraordinary efforts by Open Source members.  Else who is ever going to recognise their/your hard work.

Regards,
Rosemary

ADDED
I sincerely believe that what's going on here - in these and similar forums - is a social anomaly - a first.  The internet vehicle is becoming a kind of nursery for a burgeoning and awakening consciousness to some really new paradigms in physics.  And I sincerely believe that those experimentalists here and all over these forums are breaking ground that would otherwise lie fallow.  I also think that history will show this as one of the most interesting historical events in the entire record of our species.  It will also result in an ABSOLUTE upheaval of our traditional thinking.  I see energy being free and for the taking, trust replacing suspicion - care of others replacing self interest.  A kind of paradise.  And what's going on here are birth pangs.  AND the actual root source of this change is not out there - but right here - on these forums.  It's fun.  But right now it's also painful.

vonwolf

Hi rose;
   It has been painfull for you and for those of us that would just like to see this work progress. Many of us have been watching the threads long enough to see whats really going on. Its disheartening at times to see those that were once your allies now on one hand trying to say "move along, nothing to see here" and then trying to claim this useless idea as there own work claiming I am the open source hero, this work is mine and you cant use it? Kind of strange.
    Having seen all this I don't blame you for keeping your work in house, its just not worth the grief. I hope when you do start to see results you can still post it here if not please let me know where it can be seen.
    Keep up the faith I'm still with you.
    Good Luck Pete

hartiberlin

Dear ALL,
due to the current flame war, that is going on here:

As I don´t have currently the time to watch this threads and
make myself up , who is telling the truth or the untruth,
I will now close the threads and let them stay online to see for all
another week and then delete them completely.

Until then you can make backup copies and fight your flame war in private
further on, if you wish to do so....

Sorry, but it is getting winter and we don´t yet have an efficient circuit to
heat our homes...it is so sad...

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum