Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Rosemary:

Just look on the top of the page next to your avatar, select the second one down that says "show replies to your posts" and it will show every topic you posted in and take you to the last post you have viewed in that topic.

I hope this helps.

Bill           

PS IF you do not see that selection, then you need to open the header by clicking on the + sign on the top right hand side of the page. (Just to the right of the date and time) It will drop down the header so you can see your avatar and the choices on the left I mentioned above.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Pirate88179 on August 10, 2010, 02:01:48 AM
Rosemary:

Just look on the top of the page next to your avatar, select the second one down that says "show replies to your posts" and it will show every topic you posted in and take you to the last post you have viewed in that topic.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Bill - very much. 
Kindest regards,
Rosie

BTW it seems complicated.  Can't Stefan modify this to give us a page number access?  I'll ask  him when he gets back. 

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi guys,

Finally I'm getting a time line.  I had a long conversation with the guys on campus today.  The switches will be designed and built and ready for testing by this time next week.  It's been REALLY slow on campus - but I think this is now about to change.

I'll post those switching circuit designs as soon as I have receipt of them, hopefully before the weekend.

Regards,
Rosemary
http://www.scribd.com/aetherevarising

Bubba1

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 05, 2010, 02:17:18 PM
...Then, if indeed the plug replenished the electrons then the question is do electrons replenish the supply to produce light, motorised energy, heat from our stoves, our appliances, and on and on?  Clearly if your average utility supply grid had to supply all those electrons then there are simply not enough electrons from the source to enable that very big demand.  It would be quantifiably impossible for any average generator regardless of whether it's a nuclear or coal burning source to supply whole cities with that many electrons....

Do you mean to say that it is your understanding of conventional theory that a battery or a power company supplies electrons to a light bulb through one wire, without getting any in return through the other wire?

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Bubba1 on August 10, 2010, 09:10:11 PM
Do you mean to say that it is your understanding of conventional theory that a battery or a power company supplies electrons to a light bulb through one wire, without getting any in return through the other wire?
Hello Bubba.  NO is the short answer.  What I'm pointing to is the logical fallacies of assuming electron flow in any context of current flow at all.  If you take a supply grid applying current to recharge a battery - then the current is first rectified to DC and the circuit is then connected to the battery.  We understand that the current first flows to the battery as it's in series with the plug switch.  Then - having flowed to the battery it then flows through the battery back to the plug.  The point is this.  The battery never sees an extra electron - EVER.  So what is it that flowed from the one point of the plug back to the other point of the plug?  Electrons?  Then if so - did the electrons somehow skip past the battery and forge a path through what?  The air - to return to their own plug source terminal?  Given always that the battery is directly in the path of that current flow. 

The only thing that is measured across the battery is a voltage potential.  And the only thing measured across the plug point is a voltage potential.  The assumption is made that electrons are flowing from the plug through the battery and back to the plug.  This have NEVER been quantifiably proven.  It has only been assumed.

I use this example as there is a need here for a continual path of current flow through the battery as this is now in the path of the grid supply.