Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Omnibus on August 12, 2010, 01:13:25 PM
just for the record, Michio Kaku is not a renowned academic.
ohhh!! so that is why he holds the henry semat chair... and that is why he published research articles on string theory for 30 years... and that is why he is the author of several doctoral textbooks (are those doctoral students the readers at large who think science is that kind of amusement?) on string theory and quantum field theory...  and that is why has published 170 articles in journals covering topics such as superstring theory, supergravity, supersymmetry, and hadronic physics... because he is not a renowned academic.

i would argue he is.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 12, 2010, 01:23:48 PM
ohhh!! so that is why he holds the henry semat chair... and that is why he published research articles on string theory for 30 years... and that is why he is the author of several doctoral textbooks (are those doctoral students the readers at large who think science is that kind of amusement?) on string theory and quantum field theory...  and that is why has published 170 articles in journals covering topics such as superstring theory, supergravity, supersymmetry, and hadronic physics... because he is not a renowned academic.

i would argue he is.

Hi Wilby.  LOL.  I, for one, would not want to argue that much evidence.  Golly.

Kindest regards as ever,
R

Omnibus

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 12, 2010, 01:23:48 PM

i would argue he is.

He is known for his amusement books and not for his string theory papers. There are others with string theory papers who aren't nearly as popular as that unfortunate person. Speaking of string theory, all that can be ignored out of hand because it is an outgrowth of another misconception, based on obvious internal contradictions. This isn't the place to discuss it, though.

Omnibus

Notice also that the

Quotethe henry semat chair...

is not in a university where renowned academics  are known to hold chairs.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 12, 2010, 01:28:22 PM
Hi Wilby.  LOL.  I, for one, would not want to argue that much evidence.  Golly.

Kindest regards as ever,
R
hi rosemary. :D and who could forget he (kaku) is listed in who's who in science and engineering, AND american men and women of science... but they don't list people of renown now do they? ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe