Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: skcusitrah on August 17, 2010, 07:08:47 PM
So wilbyinebriated has now proven that he resorts to mis-direction when his argument is weak or failing [how does a layman poster change the time stamp?, as an admin, that would be obvious, even to the uninitiated  ::) ]

and that he is a spineless showoff-off with no follow-through

Add these to the previous list I made.
i have misdirected nothing, please cite where i have with a quote. aaron and the admin crew over at energetic are NOT "layman posters". it most certainly WAS NOT OBVIOUS to you, nor to the great omnibus... as evidence by your prior posts on that subject. ::)

i am not saying they did change the timestamp, i am refuting your ludicrous statement that it would be "practically impossible, if not difficult". please try and follow along... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

skcusitrah

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 17, 2010, 07:12:32 PM
i have misdirected nothing, please cite where i have with a quote. aaron and the admin crew over at energetic are NOT "layman posters". i am not saying they did change the timestamp, i am refuting your ludicrous statement that it would be "practically impossible, if not difficult". please try and follow along... ::)

wilbyinebriated is a dumbass for thinking that the EF admin would even bother with such nonsense. Sure, they could do it, but for what? Give me a break!

And the "laymen posters" means anyone without admin access, such as the members mentioned by Rosemary. wilbyinebriated needed that spelled out for him so there it is.

WilbyInebriated

skcusitrah/hartisucks... your first paragraph is a logical fallacy, ad hominem.

Quote from: skcusitrah on August 17, 2010, 07:17:37 PM
And the "laymen posters" means anyone without admin access, such as the members mentioned by Rosemary. wilbyinebriated needed that spelled out for him so there it is.
i think you need to go back and review what was said by rosemary and your response. you are now contradicting your previous statements. furthermore, are you so certain those said members do not have admin access? you think aaron does not have admin access? or access to the admin's ear? ::) you think harvey can't cry for a post to be censored and have it censored  shortly thereafter? ::) give ME a break.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

skcusitrah

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 17, 2010, 07:19:58 PM
are you so certain those said members do not have admin access? you think aaron does not have admin access? or access to the admin's ear? ::) you think harvey can't cry for a post to be censored and have it censored  shortly thereafter? ::) give ME a break.

::) wilbyinebriated is ludicrous and not all that quick catching on. He should give up, his ship is sunk.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: skcusitrah on August 17, 2010, 07:25:16 PM
wilbyinebriated is ludicrous. He should give up, his ship is sunk.
LOL, your ship is sunk. i demonstrated how, contrary to your claim, which was:
Quote from: skcusitrah on August 15, 2010, 01:42:55 PM
The part about "predating" a post is practically impossible, if not difficult.
it IS NOT "difficult or practically impossible".

once again for the cheap seats...
see this page for a demonstration of how it IS NOT "practically impossible, if not difficult."
http://swirl.awardspace.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?4.0
it took me less than 20 minutes to set up the forum, and less than a minute to change the timestamp so it is obviously not THAT difficult and NOT EVEN CLOSE TO "practically impossible". ::)

your ship is sunk, quod erat demonstratum.