Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashtweth_nihilisti

Certainly my friend
http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Rosemary%20Ainslie%20COP17%20Heater%20Technology.pdf

Much of Rose's work are there, plus Harvey's, Aaron's and Glens data. Glen really knows how to tune this so collaboration of his notes is essential to get started. Afterward drop me an email ashtweth@gmail.com  ill arrange for shipment. Finally some head way great to see. Will be out of the office doing a weather engineering experiment be back first thing in the morning

Omnibus/Bill  thank you for taking a look

Ash

@ASH
Modified the word 'rants' to 'work' as it's more appropriate.  If you need to see a sample of 'ranting' then I can refer you to your emails.
EDITED.
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

sm0ky2

@ Omni

Before you get to testing this, reading glens notes is going to help you out a lot.
i wouldn't worry too much about his "tests", just read what he writes about it, you'll see what hes completely overlooking..

dont focus so much on the heat just yet. heat is just the bi-product....

Think about this load resistor.
does it look familiar? it should.

imagine Thomas Edison and Faraday at an old oak table, having Tea.

Now think about how we measure power conversion through a load like that...

E = P + [BTU/s] + [(cd/m^2)/s]
now consider this, we're not using A/C, but DC, where the collapse of the field is (relatively) without cost. as in things like, TPU, JT, where 1/2 of the oscilation is provided, and the other half is from the collapsing field.  its usually represented as an "L"

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/magnetic/indcur.html

what do we know about L/C vs frequency?
its another little toy from an ancient time before you were born.
you probably have one in your car, it plays music and stuff.....
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

science treats this as a curse. electronics prohibits it inately.

Tesla thought this was one of natures most amazing curiosities, with infinite potential.....

i guess its all in how its used.
you could blow the seal on a few capacitors, burn out a few wires in your circuit, and be cursing to the high hell, for having "accidently" timed your phase transition incorrectly, when combining your signals.

or
you could think outside the box, and realize that theres a lot things that could be done with it.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: sm0ky2 on August 21, 2010, 11:56:53 PM
science treats this as a curse. electronics prohibits it inately.

Tesla thought this was one of natures most amazing curiosities, with infinite potential.....

i guess its all in how its used.
you could blow the seal on a few capacitors, burn out a few wires in your circuit, and be cursing to the high hell, for having "accidently" timed your phase transition incorrectly, when combining your signals.

or
you could think outside the box, and realize that theres a lot things that could be done with it.

AGAIN.  Very well said Sm0ky.  In two clear and unambiguous posts you've hit the nail on the head.  That is exactly the point.  The WHOLE of the argument.  The thesis proposed - WAY BACK - that the coil itself becomes an energy supply source the MINUTE it has a measurable voltage imbalance.  But this CANNOT happen unless it is, itself, accessing it's own material - it's own 'mass'.  But that energy needs to be in sufficient quantity to exceed the energy at the supply in order to return it to prove that this is an independent supply source.  Using a standard inductor confuses that measurement.  But use an inductive  resistive load then the energy is returned AND the resistor heats.  The circuit value is only in as much as it takes the argument to this issue.  There are many more effective ways of using that energy than is shown in the circuit.  But they all work.  And the optimised results occur when the load and the source start resonating. 

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 21, 2010, 04:22:57 PM
so why then, is glen sending these messages to me?
notice the frustrated triple question mark smiley right after COP>17... what do you think he is trying to infer ash? and i think he is being more than explicit with this statement he made: "any suppression is being done by RA"

ash, instead of ranting on about what you, harvey, glen and aaron, etc. have done, why don't you get back to talking about the technology? or better yet, demonstrating it? you haven't done that once since you started posting here in this thread, all the while repeating that demand to rosemary...

if anyone has a problem with me posting a message glen sent to me, i have three words for you... OPEN SOURCE FORUM... if you don't want it in the open, keep it to yourself.

Thank you Wilby.  As always - exactly to the point. This is precisely why I take comfort in Open Source.  There is more to propagandising and politicing in this little exercise of Ash's than there is in any attempt at furthering this technology.  And more to the point - the following is just so 'right'.

>ash, instead of ranting on about what you, harvey, glen and aaron, etc. have done, why don't you get back to talking about the technology? or better yet, demonstrating it? you haven't done that once since you started posting here in this thread, all the while repeating that demand to rosemary

What is evident now to me is that Ash seems to think that he can get me banned by a simple application to Stefan.  If my tenure here is that brittle then frankly I would NOT be able to speak my mind and I've had a belly full of being 'muzzled' - as I was at EF.com.  I was advised, for instance, that if I mentioned that the fact that Glen had written to those academics to claim that I was 'plagiarising his work' then they would have immediately evicted me.   ::)  LOL. 

Wilby - from the heart - you are a rare, highly courageous, highly intelligent and highly articulate person.  I have seen your fight for standards throughout all your posts.  We would all do well to emulate your uncompromising spirit.  And thank you so much for everything.  Undeserved but much appreciated.  Just know that you've got a very big admirer in this very old, old lady. (How's that for tautology?)

Kindest regards,
Rosie