Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinn_MP

Will you people, please, stop fighting with each other?

There's no point when it comes to the "OU (COP17) FET heating".
Without a doubt, Miss "MosFet" Ainslie is the originator of the idea (& concept). So others (who may not admitting the fact) can, simply, piss off with their unfavorable research & falsifications. Damn all those wannabes, eh?

The main problem here is, in fact, that there isn't actually anything to steal/copy....

So far, the "technology" is still - NON-EXISTENT....

Sorry.
And even the fact that mr. OmniBot is interested in all of this, should tell you a lot...

Pirate88179

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 23, 2010, 06:31:09 AM
Your not getting out of your behavior that easy ROSE

there are more then 5 members +Admin now that can testify to that.
I just found out From Aaron what you have been up too behind the scenes.

post open source info, do not push the slanderous disinfo button, you will have to answer for what you have done, if your still around even by then.

Glen, this one was for you

Ash

Gee, I may be stupid BUT this sounds a little like a threat to me.  Is this not contrary to the OU TOS?  I believe that it is.  I will take the appropriate measures to deal with this.

Thanks for showing who you really are and why you are here.  It made things that much more simple.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Pirate88179

Ash:

I am glad you are done with me...I was getting bored from your first lying post.  Wow your name is really on a paper?  I guess I should be really impressed, but I am not.  So sorry Charlie.

Bill

Pirate88179

Glen:

Congratulations, you are finally posting in the open instead of "secret" pms.  You are actually maybe making some progress.  This is much less underhanded than your previous attempts.  I salute you for this giant step forward.

Bill

Pirate88179

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 23, 2010, 06:46:31 AM
I hope you evaluate what you just did Bill, rejected 5 peoples requests and admin's request to progress with out interference, i certainly am discarding you from being any one with a sound mind or trust worthy

go read the IEEE paper, do the same then come and talk about me and others dont call me lier  BUDDY you, you look even stupider then your contribution here

Sorry Bill, you screw it your self

Ash

Quite possibly not the first time, IF you are correct.  But, I seriously doubt that you are.  Look at your behavior here, and on EF.  Again, I ask what is your motivation?  you have never answered this and I doubt that you will. Too bad.  I can see pretty clearly what it is though.  Too bad for you that so can most other folks as well.

Please correct me IF I am wrong.  You probably can't but, it would be fun to see you try.

Bill