Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vonwolf

Hi Rose;
  I haven't been around much so it looks like I have to get caught up a little but it looks like you've made some positive progress congratulations. I see you have some of your old Nemesis haunting you from the past I don't know how you remain so civil you have much more patients than I so please keep it up.
   I agree with you on the cold reception the link you supplied has received, I have to admit that most of the info is over my head. I don't see where they claimed COP>6 but it looks to me that the motor would run itself after around 18hz? Am I seeing this wrong? Because that would be huge although I'm sure I'm reading this wrong. It dose seem that the whole OU thing has became so jaded the only thing that could get any attention is if some one got a 747 to fly across the Atlantic on a gallon of water.
  Well hang in there and keep up the great work.
  Good Luck Pete

Rosemary Ainslie

Hello Pete,  So nice to see you around.  Hope all goes well.  Indeed. I'm still getting the occassional comment from the occasional troll.  They lurk. LOL

But I do detect a kind of 'sea change' in the quality of input or in the quality of the experiments that are discussed here.  Not sure if it's the changing times or the change in my my address - so to speak.  Certainly there's an abundance of talent here.  But, as ever, there are those who seem to find it personally insulting to offer any kind of evidence of anything that smacks of promise.  Whole threads devoted to the discussion as to whether or not OU has ever been achieved.  It's extraordinary.   Truth will 'out' as it's said.

The set backs though are not the result of the active work of these types.  It simply helps the counter movement - in a way.  I actually think the true culprits to this 'censorship' - which is what it is - is the result of the hard work and myopic reach of our academic editors.  They've no longer got their finger on the pulse of what is happening in the real world.  Nor do they realise the vitality in this 'movement'.  I personally think it's unstoppable.  But I also think we're all hoping to progress this to that level that will force our theorists to put their glasses back on and take a look at what's happening. 

Personally I find it all very exciting and have real difficulty in understanding the justifications of those who still protest all this evidence.  But.  Also fortunately, it's a force that's fading.  One just has to see how less often I personally am put in the firing line.  It used to be a multiple daily occurance.  Now it's rare and rather more manageable.  Hope I'm not speaking to soon.  LOL.  But it's a sorry fact that there are even any questions remaining.  And there are.  Sadly.  What's needed is much more energy on real applications and hopefully more academic accreditation.  Hopefully our own efforts here will help the general cause - even if only a little.

;D

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

markdansie

Hi Rosemary,
Just a few notes on reading your more recent posts.
1. just having a TUV report is not always what it is cracked up to be. I flew (from Australia) to South Africa last year along with several others from other parts of the world to witness a magnetic motor (not a perendev) We had substantial backing to move the project forward subject to our own validation. The device had a 23 page TUV report verifying it to be a self runner and many other honest and professional people did as well. Sadly we had in busted in under an hour and the inventor run of into the sunset with many hundreds of thousands of dollars and his new Mercedes.
2. There is little of no censorship, no MEN In Black etc. What there is is hundreds of claims that can never be validated or replicated.
3. You are correct that a lot of effort should be expended in finding practical applications. The good news is there are many people and companies with the resources to do just that. One catch, it needs to be able to be replicated.
4. In the case of the link you sent with the cop6 device....the real question can it be closed looped. That is the real test of any technology.
Many Thanks
Mark

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: markdansie on October 24, 2010, 05:18:34 PM
Hi Rosemary,
Just a few notes on reading your more recent posts.
1. just having a TUV report is not always what it is cracked up to be. I flew (from Australia) to South Africa last year along with several others from other parts of the world to witness a magnetic motor (not a perendev) We had substantial backing to move the project forward subject to our own validation. The device had a 23 page TUV report verifying it to be a self runner and many other honest and professional people did as well. Sadly we had in busted in under an hour and the inventor run of into the sunset with many hundreds of thousands of dollars and his new Mercedes.
2. There is little of no censorship, no MEN In Black etc. What there is is hundreds of claims that can never be validated or replicated.
3. You are correct that a lot of effort should be expended in finding practical applications. The good news is there are many people and companies with the resources to do just that. One catch, it needs to be able to be replicated.
4. In the case of the link you sent with the cop6 device....the real question can it be closed looped. That is the real test of any technology.
Many Thanks
Mark

Oh goodness me Mark.  It's always a relief to see a post from a well wisher - so to speak.  But here's my question.  In fact I've got lots.  You mention that you flew to South Africa to check a claim that proved to be bogus.  And it did.  Then you mention that the definitive test is whether it can be closed looped?  Is this the basis of your rejection of that alleged 'bogus' claim?  If so, then indeed our own test is also bogus.  But then, too, I absolutely have a quarrel with that criteria for validation. 

I have NEVER claimed anything more than as much energy returned by the circuit system as was first delivered by the supply source.  In other words the amount of energy delivered by current flow can be returned to the source to replenish it.  And - in terms of the thesis - the consequence of heat dissipated on any of the circuit components - is a biproduct of that interaction.  I myself, was surprised at the 'more returned' under conditions of resonance.  But it's only evident when the circuit gets into that 'preferred oscillation mode' as we referred to it.  And I'm not sure how that resonance will then be corrupted or altered by supplementary systems designed to take advantage of that 'extra' that is evident over and above the amount supplied.  I realise that, theoretically, it SHOULD be possible to 'close' the system.  But I certainly do not know how this is to be achieved.  I know there are those who are looking at various options to try this.  But surely? At this stage of the development?  Isn't it be enough to acknowledge that there's something exceeding our classical definitions of equivalence?

The MIB's - haunt me.  Who is it that got into our Skype conversations and simply moved my mouse around?  That's pretty sophisticated interference.  Someone was able to send entirely nonsense messages to sundry collaborators intended to solicit information on various aspects of our tests?  I grant you that I'm rather imaginative.  But this was not imagined.  Unless we ALL somehow got infected by a simultaneous delusion.  I still have some of that text on my Skype.  Or it was there.  I have now learned to turn my computer off when it get's 'sticky' as this seems to be a prelude to 'getting in' here.  And when I look at the methods used to break up the collaboration.  That was just so CLEVER.  Everyone's weaknesses - not only perfectly identified - but also skillfully exploited.  That was just so INTELLIGENT.  I think even you will acknowledge that if the facts of that test were not also dogged by that absurd civil war - then I would not be here - complaining about the 'lack of attention' our tests managed.

But I also know that there are those - on the wings so to speak - who will know how to progress this technology.  It's a comfort.  So I'm glad you're one of them.   

Kindest regards,
Rosemary