Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b4FreeEnergy

Hi Rosemary,

I know it's tempting to answer latest posts again but don't, follow the advice of Wattsup, he is right!

Meanwhile: http://www.youtube.com/nespresso
It's good to laugh once I a while …  ;-)

Cheers,
B

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 09, 2010, 04:26:58 AM
oh it's plagiarism now... ::) do you even have any idea what that word means glen? apparently not.

from the wiki:usage is not plagiarism...  get a clue. ::)

and just who was it again that asked rosemary to come to energeticforum?

as an aside, this one is amusing...couldn't this same 'logic' be applied to you and your ignorance of 'peer review'?

Hey Willy,

"BFD" your posted comments above are irrelevant and SPAMMING the board AGAIN to hide the TRUTH in pages of nonsense ! A Rosemary Ainslie trick ...... how much you get paid by her?

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on November 07, 2010, 09:11:01 PM
Hi Stefan,

Your quote of .....

I will not have anymore any boards with names of inventors...

This is actually a good move if you want to document and fully evaluate testing on a submittal for possible publication in a accredited Journal or Magazine. The problem being that for a "PIER" review and to be "UN BIAS" in the review process, no personal names or identities can be used in the submittal at all. Then if excepted after pier  review prior to publication the names of people or identities are added.

So, if your Forum thread or posting in the submittal process is used, "NO" names can be in the context at all during the submittal process .... problem is now with your name on the threads or postings.

Best Regards,
Glen

You would think after Rosemary trying countless times at IEEE for a submittal approval she would know about a "UN BIAS" review ..... so why again did she name a thread after herself if she wanted to use the data for publication in a accredited Journal or Magazine?

Or did you think the "Mosfet Heater Circuits" a generic name was for some other reason over at Energetic Forum?

Do you just TROLL around and flap your lips in every thread on the forum ? or have you ever done any experimental device construction, testing and evaluation that's posted here at Over Unity that you would like to share?  Hummm ..... http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=10837  guess not ..... lots of one liners though .....

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on November 09, 2010, 04:42:36 AM
Hey Willy,

"BFD"

You would think after Rosemary trying countless times at IEEE for a submittal approval she would know about a "UN BIAS" review ..... so why again did she name a thread after herself if she wanted to use the data for publication in a accredited Journal or Magazine?

Or did you think the "Mosfet Heater Circuits" a generic name was for some other reason over at Energetic Forum?

Do you just TROLL around and flap your lips in every thread on the forum ? or have you ever done any experimental device construction, testing and evaluation that's posted here at Over Unity that you would like to share?  Hummm ..... http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=10837  guess not ..... lots of one liners though .....

so you are saying yes, that 'logic' could be applied to you? or are you engaging in logical fallacy and avoiding the question entirely?

edited to reply to glen's edit of his post where he added this:
Quote from: fuzzytomcat on November 09, 2010, 04:42:36 AM
your posted comments above are irrelevant and SPAMMING the board AGAIN to hide the TRUTH in pages of nonsense ! A Rosemary Ainslie trick ...... how much you get paid by her?

my comments on plagiarism are irrelevant? how so? you referenced plagiarism first, i simply responded to your ignorance of what the word means... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

powercat

Hi Rosie, what a mess all you need now is TK and MileHigh for some real Armageddon  ;D
I must say I totally agree with Whattsup, he knows what he's talking about when it comes to this forum, I would take his advice and let's get on with the science.
cat
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys - Glen has again managed to get Scribd to delete my posting of our paper.  Over 6000 reads and at least 40 endorsements and a good forum for spreading the word.  This is the second time he's done this.  He will need to prove sole authorship - which will not be possible.  In any event I'm in touch with them there.

The copyright is not his.  He is not capable of writing a paper.  God knows.  He doesn't even know how to do the power analysis.  He contributed NOT ONE WORD to any of it.  Just his experiments.  For that matter nor did Ashtweth.  He would not be capable of writing a paper.  He does not have the verbal skills.  What a joke.  Then Harvey will come into the story and CLAIM that he was sole author.  And so it goes.  I do hope that you ALL see what is going on here.  They are DESPERATE.  And just so anxious to close the doors - any doors - to me.   

The good news is that I think what this is showing you all is that the NEWS is now truly breaking out of its stranglehold.  AT LAST.  It needed this commotion as wattsup pointed out.  Meanwhile - I need to leave this to you guys to do with it what you can or must.  I'm just too frantically busy.  Maybe later on in the week.

Kindest as ever,
Rosie