Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: happyfunball on November 10, 2010, 10:45:10 AM
Rosemary kicking ass and taking names

LOL  Sorry Happy.  I'm probably a little critical of the man. If indeed he is a man.   ;D

happyfunball

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on November 10, 2010, 11:02:35 AM
LOL  Sorry Happy.  I'm probably a little critical of the man. If indeed he is a man.   ;D

Why are you sorry? Beat 'em to a pulp.

shruggedatlas

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on November 10, 2010, 09:57:48 AM
You KNOW that this was applied for for purposes of using the public disclosure of the patenting office to put the technology into the public domain.  I KNEW NOTHING OF THESE  FORUMS OR OF THE INTERNET.  I HAD NO OTHER MEANS OF GETTTING THIS KNOWLEDGE INTO THE PUBLIC DOMAIN TO RENDER IT UNPATENTABLE. 

I do not know much about your invention, but I do know about patents.  Applying for a patent on something is sort of the opposite of putting it in the public domain.  It sends the message of "hands off."

Why didn't you just publish it?  With a public disclosure, after about a year, the invention becomes unpatentable.  I understand you didn't know about the Internet (was it 1985?)   You do not have to publish on the Internet - it can be a journal or some other kind of periodical.  But it has to be publicly available.

But anyway, why don't you guys decide whether the invention works before having this big fight over it?  Also, I do not even see how it can be taken away from you.  Why don't you just do your work on it, and let the other people do whatever they want?

Hope

Chiming in here!     Still interested in this thread Rosie.    I like the building stuff better    :).
Your right about not needing to defend your position.   Hold the line, you'll make better progress I think.