Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Centrifugal gravity water wheel.

Started by Low-Q, July 20, 2010, 06:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Cherryman

I don't see how you are going to get enough recycling of the water to run it. It looks like there is a breaking point you are still going to have to beat.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Low-Q

Quote from: AB Hammer on July 21, 2010, 08:39:06 AM
Cherryman

I don't see how you are going to get enough recycling of the water to run it. It looks like there is a breaking point you are still going to have to beat.

Alan
Isn't it just to pour more water into the tank during startup when all the hoses are saturated with water? Then it will re-establish the balance between water level in the tank and the hoses apperture?

I cannot see the problem. The water are going back to the tank anyway.

Vidar

AB Hammer

Hay guys

I am going to leave this one with you. I have to much on my plate, and when I am done I will have videos. Closed at first and open after protection.

Good luck
Alan

Alan

Low-Q

Quote from: AB Hammer on July 21, 2010, 04:41:02 PM
Hay guys

I am going to leave this one with you. I have to much on my plate, and when I am done I will have videos. Closed at first and open after protection.

Good luck
Alan
So you are going to build one. Great :)
I want to make a centrifugal pump that can raise water several meters without adding more energy than it takes to sustain the rotation. How cool is that :)

Good luck with your build AB

Vidar

AB Hammer

Quote from: Low-Q on July 21, 2010, 05:41:29 PM
So you are going to build one. Great :)
I want to make a centrifugal pump that can raise water several meters without adding more energy than it takes to sustain the rotation. How cool is that :)

Good luck with your build AB

Vidar

LOL No Vidar

Not one of the ones on this string but one that already does some fantastic things with no water. Like 1lb drops 1/4 and lifts 4lbs up 4/4 and this is just the beginning. 4/4 is the full distance. I think this makes it a 1 to 16 ratio in effect because 4 times the distance. Science will love this one. LOL

Alan

Alan