Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Centrifugal gravity water wheel.

Started by Low-Q, July 20, 2010, 06:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

I would like you gravity-folks to take a look at this idea on Half baked ideas:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9445.new#new

Nice drawings and explanations one can really understand.

It looks good. It should work. It should be over unity.

Vidar

AB Hammer

Low-Q

This is what I wrote on the Cherryman string.

Cherryman and all

If you like this. Here is a simple test that I have already done with similar thoughts and effects but a different design. Take a bucket with a hole funneled in the bottom with a hose that goes out the bottom and up the side to the edge of the bucket to try to flow back in. Then tie a rope to the handle of the bucket and fill with water and spin it around as hard as you can. The water will stay in the bucket but little water if any will come out of the hose. This is a test you should do before trying this design in a build. I chose to go no further on mine.

But I find allot of good thought to come up with the design.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Cherryman

Hello all,

Tnx Low-q for bringing this to attention. (In a gravity forum, only it does not use gravity ;-)

P-motion, i do not really understand what you are saying.

I think the mass of the water in the horizontal pipes is enough to raise the water.  (You have to make sure you start with water inside the pipes)  When the rotational forces push the water outside , the vacuum created will lift the water )  Just like emptying a pool of water with a hose .

Ofcourse there is a relation between the hight, size and speed.. But that is a different story. This was just a concept drawing. In real the horizontal arms could be (for example) 2 meter , as the raising only have to be a few cm .

And AB. I answered you in the original thread

Greetings all.

Cherryman

Maybe this will make things more clear:

Low-Q

Quote from: Cherryman on July 21, 2010, 02:03:03 AM
Hello all,

Tnx Low-q for bringing this to attention. (In a gravity forum, only it does not use gravity ;-)

P-motion, i do not really understand what you are saying.

I think the mass of the water in the horizontal pipes is enough to raise the water.  (You have to make sure you start with water inside the pipes)  When the rotational forces push the water outside , the vacuum created will lift the water )  Just like emptying a pool of water with a hose .

Ofcourse there is a relation between the hight, size and speed.. But that is a different story. This was just a concept drawing. In real the horizontal arms could be (for example) 2 meter , as the raising only have to be a few cm .

And AB. I answered you in the original thread

Greetings all.
It will raise the water. I know that water pumps that must deliver much water at high pressure use centrifugal pumps. They look more like a turbo charger that is driven by a powerful motor. Water scooters are using the same pump - and the efficiency are quite high.

A turbine that is attached inside the rotating hose where the water are picked up will help the initial water to raise and leave the hose. From there it should be an idea to let the centrifugal forces of the water suck water throug this turbine and power the rotation itself. I mean, if it takes no power to sustain rotation of the hose, this thing should definatly power itself. That is where my little sceptism bothers me.

In the case of the idea above, the water will go back to the same level - almost. It should be no problem for the hose to pick up the water. I will however assume it will take energy to accelerate the mass of water as its velocity increases radially as the water goes through the hose from the center and out. At the same time, the rotation goes angular to the direction of the water - which means that no power should be needed to pump the water. It seams too god to be true, so this must be tested in order to confirm if this is the holy grail or not. I have a good feeling, but I'll wait with yelling high opera notes untill I know the practical outcome :)

Vidar