Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity overcoming magnetism

Started by keihatsu, July 27, 2010, 08:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keihatsu

Fundamental physics applied to a body of fluid (or a container of bb balls).

keihatsu

The above is the same principle behind capillary action.

Water molecule is attracted to the tube by electrostatic charge.  However, hydrogen bonding creates surface tension that makes extracting energy from capillary action difficult.

Solution:  bend over a capillary tube.  A meniscus will form.  Arrange 20-30 tubes together and touch the meniscus' together.  The hydrogen bonding will overcome the electrostatic charge to the tube and a water droplet will form.  With enough tubes arranged together, the droplet will be large enough for gravity to get a hold of.  How does water get into a coconut?

The above is the same principle on a larger scale that can be used to extract useful work.

IMPORTANT:  the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics discusses entropy.  Mathematically, entropy is q/T (heat/Temperature) and applies to heat engines.  So 2nd Law of Thermodynamics is inapplicable to the above.

david lambright

this is a diagram of an experiment i did. if you imagine a flat rubber sheet and the magnets as being dents that allow the ferro fluid to puddle. any place on the surface of the FF around the neo magnets, is EXACTLY like the level of a pond or lake. the small magnets are like a trough leading to a large pool, [big magnet] all of it having the same level, the pool being deeper and wider. there are only 2 forces, attraction/repulsion. i DID this experiment and it absolutely works. a constant flow machine. this flow must be started, not self starting. the ferro fluid will easily climb 2, 5, 10 feet, up a neo magnet chain....david

sm0ky2

Here ya go Dave,
hopefully this will help get rid of the mess, and make that a little easier.

select a tube slightly larger than the magnets so theres room to flow
angled opening

now, install the magnets in pairs, one inside the tube and one outside to hold it. and slide them up the tube into position.
another funnell at the top for it to drip down from.
your dish wont have to be much more than a couple "tubefulls" of fluid.
and only needs to be deep enough to get the first "inside" magnet close to the surface.

you want the first "outside" magnet to be up and around that funnell-inlet, so the fluid doesnt creep up the outsides of the tube.

then maybe you can move it around and get it on video
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.