Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Newtonian powered Quantum apple cycle

Started by Janus20, April 18, 2006, 04:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How true are the "Laws of Physics".

Not true
2 (66.7%)
Perfect
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Janus20

I have detailed this free energy apple on the attached gif. Full details are in
Diagram 2-2 at http:// www.unifiedtheory.org.uk/

Janus20

I am disappointed not to hear from anyone re the "apple" drive. How about this one.

The "ADVANCED PHYSICS" forum banned it and me forever and ever."Xerxes" is the Master Moderator that will not let me climb his apple tree.

FredWalter

Quote from: Janus20 on April 20, 2006, 03:40:39 AM
I am disappointed not to hear from anyone re the "apple" drive. How about this one.

Have you ever built any of the devices that you mention in your post?

Janus20

Quote from: FredWalter on April 21, 2006, 11:32:22 AM
Quote from: Janus20 on April 20, 2006, 03:40:39 AM

Have you ever built any of the devices that you mention in your post?

I have checked out 5 different working models over the last 3 years. I now have commercial model spring and inertia units ready for testing.(for 330 Watts at 2400 rpm)

Unfortunately I have to go into hospital on Friday morning and do not know what this will mean for me in the future. I have nailed up the website for 10 years just in case.

I no longer care for the future of those that will come. Their parents were happy with the bed they made for lying in. Shit happens though rarely a turd of this scientific size.

FredWalter

Quote from: Janus20 on April 22, 2006, 04:01:10 AM
I have checked out 5 different working models over the last 3 years. I now have commercial model spring and inertia units ready for testing.(for 330 Watts at 2400 rpm)

Right now all people see is that you have a theory, and there have been a *lot* of theories out there. The only way to convince people that your theory might be real, is to show photos/video of something that has been built, that is based on your theory.

If you could provide online photos of your prototypes, that would spark a lot of discussion. Just look at the Torbay threads. Based on the photos and patent, people aren't just discussing the Torbay motor, they are actively trying to reproduce it.

How much work was it to make the 330 watt unit? Did you keep track of the cost of the materials?

Quote from: Janus20 on April 22, 2006, 04:01:10 AM
Unfortunately I have to go into hospital on Friday morning and do not know what this will mean for me in the future.

I hope you turn out ok.

If it turns out that what you have is fatal, have you made provisions such that whatever details aren't on your website, that are necessary, will be published? It would be a shame if you were another one of the free energy inventors that took the secret of his invention to his grave.

BTW, a lot of 'fatal' health conditions don't have to be fatal, it is just that conventional healthcare's approach to them is fatal. There are alternative health approaches for many 'fatal' health conditions - Rife/Bare devices and medical grade ozone generators come to mind.