Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

infinite energy from falling water

Started by shimondoodkin, July 31, 2010, 04:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shimondoodkin

broli

What a genius idea, black mesa would definitely hire you. I hear they are short on trolls.

shimondoodkin

absolutely :)

it not mine. it is here for the joy of everybody.

i hope you laugh and enjoy it,
also maybe maybe it open the minds for staff you never thought of...

cletushowell

yes this is a very good idea but you need to understand leverage water flows sideways with little to no no energy it self levels so essentily you can pump a cup of water here push it out over a mile long arm and how much leverage have you increased much more then you ever pumped right but then you should just add the wind box kit vortex to the wind turbines to increase the air flow funnled to the turbin then just add a carburator tube it will suck the water up in the vacume through a one way valve and then self level as far as you want it to go Good luck.

Nihilanth

Thieves. You all are thieves, you stole my ides and post them without my permission!
(in all seriousness, does this really need a thread?)
"I think it's better to have ideas [than beliefs.] You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant." - Rufus the 13 Apostle.